The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

tldr… lol

Ah - so that’s it - Your safe haven ATOP is so boring everyone wants to come back.

Got it.

Fun to see the cult all come out and rally for their fearless deranged leader.

Hysterical.

What the hell are you talking about?  

I'm here on this board been addressing this sham for *checks calendar* almost 2 full years now. 

Every metric was a lie - check 

There were no real metrics - check 

Fauci lied about research - check

Media suppressing opposition - check

Mandate vaccine that doesn't work - check

Implement nonsensical vaccine passports - check (half the people going to Shea's and other venues like it, have Covid, but yea sure your passport you got 7 months ago is really working to slow the spread and keep grandma safe)

Mandate booster shots that are suppressing your immune system - check

Give zero justification for all this except "you won't die" if you're vaccinated (sparing you the 99.99% chance you were surviving anyway) - check

Mandate masks that don't work - check 

Ruin the lives of millions of children and families - check 

That's the insurrection you should be addressing without using the words Donald or Trump.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What the hell are you talking about?  

I'm here on this board been addressing this sham for *checks calendar* almost 2 full years now. 

Every metric was a lie - check 

There were no real metrics - check 

Fauci lied about research - check

Media suppressing opposition - check

Mandate vaccine that doesn't work - check

Implement nonsensical vaccine passports - check (half the people going to Shea's and other venues like it, have Covid, but yea sure your passport you got 7 months ago is really working to slow the spread and keep grandma safe)

Mandate booster shots that are suppressing your immune system - check

Give zero justification for all this except "you won't die" if you're vaccinated (sparing you the 99.99% chance you were surviving anyway) - check

Mandate masks that don't work - check 

Ruin the lives of millions of children and families - check 

That's the insurrection you should be addressing without using the words Donald or Trump.  

You’re the one who jumped into a random conversation trying to defend Bonnie’s daddy.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re the one who jumped into a random conversation trying to defend Bonnie’s daddy.

I just ask the questions you can't answer and state facts you can't refute.

I'll ask again Bill even tho you and Team Eradication have lost all credibility..

What are we doing here?  Where is the plan to return to normal?

See you and your blue haired friends that hate life as it is may be good with permanent masks that do nothing and other protocols that don't work, but the rest of us didn't sign up for that to be indefinitely 

And no, I'm not letting any loon shift the goal posts to "is a mask really that big a deal" now that you've shoved almost 2 years of it on a bunch of unnecessarily horrified population of democrats.  

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I just ask the questions you can't answer and state facts you can't refute.

I'll ask again Bill even tho you and Team Eradication have lost all credibility..

What are we doing here?  Where is the plan to return to normal?

See you and your blue haired friends that hate life as it is may be good with permanent masks that do nothing and other protocols that don't work, but the rest of us didn't sign up for that to be indefinitely 

And no, I'm not letting any loon shift the goal posts to "is a mask really that big a deal" now that you've shoved almost 2 years of it on a bunch of unnecessarily horrified population of democrats.  

If I may...

The Commies saw that Trump wasn't pushing masks so they seized on that (among other things, knowing full well that anything but an N95 is essentially useless, but hey, anything to score political points amirite?) to make Wuhan-Fauci virus all his fault.  That narrative is blowing up in their faces as we see more deaths under Joey despite "correcting" the mistakes Trump made and having vaccines and treatments, but these 'rats are determined to go down with the ship.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

If I may...

The Commies saw that Trump wasn't pushing masks so they seized on that (among other things, knowing full well that anything but an N95 is essentially useless, but hey, anything to score political points amirite?) to make Wuhan-Fauci virus all his fault.  That narrative is blowing up in their faces as we see more deaths under Joey despite "correcting" the mistakes Trump made and having vaccines and treatments, but these 'rats are determined to go down with the ship.

Yep a lot of things are still happening because DeSantis will have been right.  

They made this political that means they have to benefit politically from it.  

There are 2 ways they benefit politically:

1.  Full eradication of the virus - never happening 

2. So since they can't what's the next best thing - "we are going to protect you."

There is no end to #2 and it can be maintained so long as enough people are scared.

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep a lot of things are still happening because DeSantis will have been right.  

They made this political that means they have to benefit politically from it.  

There are 2 ways they benefit politically:

1.  Full eradication of the virus - never happening 

2. So since they can't what's the next best thing - "we are going to protect you."

There is no end to #2 and it can be maintained so long as enough people are scared.

And so was Trump.  The Fauci-Wuhan virus was going to rage through the US no matter who was President, the only difference is "how bad." 

As for 2., as I said in my last sentence, that message has also failed.  Which is why they started blaming the unvaxxed.  And when that failed, they shifted to trying to decrease the number of deaths by accounting for people dying with Fauci-Wuhan virus, and not because of it.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Further proof millennials are the worst generation in history; completely lost; still probably don't have a mortgage; and most likely have only 0 to 1 kid.  

And more evidence Gen Z could save us all - and that indeed the Ds may be creating an entire generation of libertarian/conservative/no way in hell I'm voting for that lockdown party voters:

Exclusive Poll: Fauci’s Popularity Crumbles Among Young Americans, Four Out Of Five Say He Should Resign

"Among young people aged 18-24, Fauci’s leadership is deeply unpopular. Among respondents, 82.5% of likely voters in that age bracket supported Fauci stepping down. Just 17.5% said that the doctor should stay. The age bracket of 25-34 years old nearly flips the views of the young group, with 71.1% saying Fauci should stay while just 28.9% say that Fauci should resign. In the older age brackets of 35-44, 45-64, and 65+, respondents favored Fauci, supporting him by 57.4%, 50.5%, and 53.6% respectively."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/poll-faucis-popularity-crumbles-among-young-americans-four-out-of-five-say-he-should-resign

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We already did determine they were useless, you lying. little martinet !!!!

Imagine the catastrophe that would have occurred if Donald J Trump wasn’t at the the helm steering the vaccine ship?  

Biden tapped out about just a few months in, and of course the wave of death continues (even if no one seems to count anymore).

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Pandemic rages.  Millions dead.  The world changed virtually overnight.  

"Ah, shucks, that whole refusal to help the world thing....They're careful folk.". 

Makes you wonder who's side he is on. 

Besides his own? 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Pandemic rages.  Millions dead.  The world changed virtually overnight.  

"Ah, shucks, that whole refusal to help the world thing....They're careful folk.". 

Makes you wonder who's side he is on. 

“Even though there is no reason to be secretive….”

No reason?  And you know this how?

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...