The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

On CNN’s “State of the Union,” Jake Tapper questioned Anthony S. Fauci, the Biden administration’s chief medical adviser, and one of the scientists most critical to the discovery and treatment of HIV/AIDS, about accusations from Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) that Fauci “overhyped” AIDS and covid-19:

TAPPER: Obviously, that’s a bizarre and false assertion. President George W. Bush gave you the Presidential Medal of Freedom because of your leadership in the AIDS crisis.

But I did want to give you an opportunity to respond.

FAUCI: Jake, how do you respond to something as preposterous as that?

Overhyping AIDS? It's killed over 750,000 Americans and 36 million people worldwide. How do you overhype that? Overhyping COVID? It's already killed 780,000 Americans and over five million people worldwide.

So, I don't have any clue of what he's talking about.

TAPPER: I don’t think he does either.

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

On CNN’s “State of the Union,” Jake Tapper questioned Anthony S. Fauci, the Biden administration’s chief medical adviser, and one of the scientists most critical to the discovery and treatment of HIV/AIDS, about accusations from Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) that Fauci “overhyped” AIDS and covid-19:

TAPPER: Obviously, that’s a bizarre and false assertion. President George W. Bush gave you the Presidential Medal of Freedom because of your leadership in the AIDS crisis.

But I did want to give you an opportunity to respond.

FAUCI: Jake, how do you respond to something as preposterous as that?

Overhyping AIDS? It's killed over 750,000 Americans and 36 million people worldwide. How do you overhype that? Overhyping COVID? It's already killed 780,000 Americans and over five million people worldwide.

So, I don't have any clue of what he's talking about.

TAPPER: I don’t think he does either.

State Run media at it'd finest.  Nice work Tibs.  Disgraceful useful idiots.  

Let's go to the tape 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

He said people could get AIDS by touching someone with it.  Among other things.

Sooooooo......yea?

You are sick. Literally trashing a public health official trying to save lives. What a pathetic thing to do. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Westside said:

You’re a 🤡 

You are a Trump cultist

You hate our government, right? 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

So the State does no wrong and all that matters is supposed intentions?

Fascinating.  

Who said that? Not me 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Who said that? Not me 

You did......

Quote:

"Literally trashing a public health official...."

How badly Trump broke the inappropriately* named left is his greatest legacy.   

*The "Left" used to maybe claim they stood for liberty and freedom but they clearly are totalitarian lunatics 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good thing Joey is taking Wuhan virus seriously and listening to Teflon Tony.  He's only matched the number of deaths that there were under Trump...

And give it up for that amazing "pandemic response team."  Stellar work there.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

Lock this POS up - he's been acting like a guilty man from day 1.  

I knew there was a reason suddenly the WH has been low key making President CDC the face of this sham

"Major Murphy’s report goes on to detail great concern over the COVID-19 gain of function program, the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines."

"The documents in question stem from a report at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, better known as DARPA, which were hidden in a top secret shared drive. Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium.

According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S."

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2