The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

55 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Fauci Can't Say Yet Whether You'll Be Able to Gather for Christmas

15a4a2b8-a7fb-4a4b-8faf-891cbc4fda05-450

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/10/03/fauci-cant-say-yet-whether-youll-be-able-to-gather-for-christmas-n451377

Well guess what ? You tin horn senile Jack-ass !

We' are having the family get together, just as we did last year !

The fact that question was asked was just as disturbing as the response 

Control

Conform 

Communism 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/10/03/fauci-cant-say-yet-whether-youll-be-able-to-gather-for-christmas-n451377

He's lost it, but more importantly, he's lost most all rational people.

"Drive-by parties?  Zoom dance parties?"  Have these people lost their minds?

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I love how he says all this crap, and we all just do what we want anyway...honestly, nothing has changed for me since the start of the pandemic...🤣🤣🤣

And it should not have...end of the day, if there was ever an honest analysis, they'd find that everyone had it, some people were more at risk and (allegedly) 700k people died over 2 years (out of ~5.9m people who actually died so what are we talking about here?).

On 10/3/2021 at 9:32 PM, B-Man said:

You’ll” being the operative word.

He’ll do whatever he feels like doing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now Fauci has been exposed and busted for $1.8M funding some research on Beagle puppies in that hot-bed of clinical research Tunisia.  Seems the NIH sent the money which was used to tie down the animals and expose their faces, which were apparently caged, to infectious sand flies which ate away at the flesh of their faces.  Some had their vocal cords severed so the researchers did not have to tolerate and hear their barking and cries.  I guess we can add funding the torture of puppies to the good doctor's resume.  What else has this sadistic SOB done?  Don't worry.  You can trust the health and safety of your children to this prick.  No worries though, the MSM  loves and protects Fauci.   

• Angry 1

That little guinea fvck Fauci deserves to be locked in a room with angry pit bulls for what he did to those poor beagles (among other things).

Fauci is a disgusting bastard who is put on a pedestal by braindead Demonrats. Disgusting.

23 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Now Fauci has been exposed and busted for $1.8M funding some research on Beagle puppies in that hot-bed of clinical research Tunisia.  Seems the NIH sent the money which was used to tie down the animals and expose their faces, which were apparently caged, to infectious sand flies which ate away at the flesh of their faces.  Some had their vocal cords severed so the researchers did not have to tolerate and hear their barking and cries.  I guess we can add funding the torture of puppies to the good doctor's resume.  What else has this sadistic SOB done?  Don't worry.  You can trust the health and safety of your children to this prick.  No worries though, the MSM  loves and protects Fauci.   

What was the point of the research anyways? What do we learn from sand flies eating a living thing?

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/25/2021 at 10:26 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Again, he's a figurehead.  The deep state, rail or Big Virus of virology academia is a nasty place filed with nasty people, greedy for research dollars with no sense of ethics.  It's been hidden away because the public tends to trust people with PhDs and white lab coats as smart, "good" people.   

SARS, MERS, COVID are tips of very large icebergs.  Testing on animals?  Always.  They need to test their pet projects on somebody.  

8 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Again, he's a figurehead.  The deep state, rail or Big Virus of virology academia is a nasty place filed with nasty people, greedy for research dollars with no sense of ethics.  It's been hidden away because the public tends to trust people with PhDs and white lab coats as smart, "good" people.   

SARS, MERS, COVID are tips of very large icebergs.  Testing on animals?  Always.  They need to test their pet projects on somebody.  

People tend to trust the medical community but shouldn't be shy to ask questions and challenge their conclusions.  With COVID or anything else.  I took my own advice last year when my wife was admitted to the hospital with a critical, but non-COVID, condition.  ER, ICU, step-down care the full treatment. 

I felt the doctor's treatment regimen was causing complications and prolonging her stay.  And that they were over-medicating her generating more serious problems than the one that put her there in the first place.  Like mental confusion, pulmonary embolism to name a couple.  I know her better than anybody else, including the doctors.  So I raised those issues. 

Well, the response was they were the "experts" and how dare I question their wisdom and experience.  They know better.  Let us do our jobs and don't question us.  2 days later another doctor rotated into the patient rounds, assessed her condition, and agreed with my conclusions.  Then changed the treatment protocol.  I was lucky that I got a doctor that understood the specific needs of patient replacing one that didn't.  And she was released a couple days later and fully recovered at home right before Christmas last year.  

The lesson for me was ask questions, be skeptical, do some research, and don't automatically assume every medical expert is an expert.  This experience has contributed to my conclusion to not automatically buy into the COVID narrative hook, line, and sinker being peddled by the agencies and their experts. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Fauci is a hilarious villain.

Small italian man, helps invent AIDS for the CIA, tortures animals in bizarre and unimaginable ways for no apparent reason, summoned by deep state as grand inquisitor to torture Americans.  

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Don't forget........

The highest paid man in the government

Dr. Anthony Fauci

With a $417,608 salary in 2019, Dr. Anthony Fauci is now the highest-paid federal employee, outpacing even the President of the United States.Jan 28, 2021

Lefty scum love this little Napoleon.

A higher authority awaits this little evil dirtbag.

How long are they going to let this man be around to cause the deaths of millions of living creatures?

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Cute Puppy GIF

Don't be afraid little guy.  Satan, I mean Dr. Fauci, is going to abuse, torture, and kill you in some senseless medical experiment he funded in some obscure north African country because the prick knows its unethical and likely illegal to perform domestically.  But pain and suffering is what he gets off on. 

Your fellow puppies are relatively safe now because In 2020 he moved on to a global mass human infection experiment.   

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/25/2021 at 10:26 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

I’d be interested in the feedback of @oldmanfan on this story. 

He’s long been a supporter of the Fauch, and I’m quite skeptical of this story as it is laid out. It’s got all the telltale signs of being fake or grossly exaggerated—-beagle puppies, aggressively carnivorous sand flies and the grotesque removal of canine bark boxes.  

Still, I imagine science and research can be pretty nasty stuff to the uninitiated, and the Fauch seemed to have no issues at all partnering with China on research with potentially devastating consequences.

What say you, OldieLocks?  

POLL: Fauci Lied: Resign. 

“Nearly half the nation believes that COVID-19 czar Anthony Fauci lied about funding virus testing in China, and almost as many want him dumped from the post he’s held for 37 years.”

He did a crap job on AIDS and he’s done a crap job on Covid and he’s a crap person to boot. Naturally, he’s our highest paid “civil servant.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/poll-fauci-lied-resign