The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Faucism is the result of this country's psychopath's obsession with trying to defeat Trump 24/7/365.  

Fauci told us all the truth about covid since late February of 2020 whereas Trump was lying.

Fauci gave us a clear message about the virus.

Fauci never contradicted himself 

Fauci set clear metrics 

Fauci set goals and a clear exit strategy 

No wait jk........

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Here is what Fauci did:

Enriched himself 

Made himself a hero to the establishment 

Helped to take down Trump

Loved being on TV

And now, because the psychopath elevated him as their infallible cult leader, to remove him would admit they were and in turn he, were wrong about......everything.  So he's the face of this debacle until Fauci rids the world of Covid and has schools and scholarships named after him.  Which of course will be never.   It's never going away.  

So making you *safe* for the next decade plus will be the goal.  Their "public safety" measures are keeping you alive!  

Well, the 200K+ deaths, despite a vaccine and treatments for Wuhan virus, already proved them wrong that a Dem/Hilly would have done any better last year.  But they still have to cling to their narratives.

• Thank you (+1) 1

He might be let out to dry by the virology PTB.  If all the focus is on removing him, that particular outfit would be delighted - the research can then continue with less prying eyes.

Congress needs to ban the federal bureaucracy from funding this research and conducting it.  You're not going to stop it entirely worldwide but drying up the US $$$ is a great start.  

16 hours ago, Doc said:

Could we see him being convicted of perjury when the House and Senate flip next year?

Perhaps.  But when I hear and see and him on the interview circuit I hear Sympathy for the Devil playing in the background.  He looks and acts the part perfectly.  Taker of Souls..

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Perhaps.  But when I hear and see and him on the interview circuit I hear Sympathy for the Devil playing in the background.  He looks and acts the part perfectly.  Taker of Souls..

He is the very embodiment of The Problem. Fire that clown! 

• Like (+1) 2

Wuuuuuuut???   Random act of journalism at CNN???

So Fauci knows everything about the virus and *correct* mitigation....but he can't explain this?  Holy cow what a joke

‘Why should anyone get Vaccinated if they have immunity from a prior Covid infection?’

Fauci — ‘I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that’

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, B-Man said:

YOU’RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BLOG: 

Yet Another Dr. Fauci Deception for Those of You Keeping Track.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lennox/2021/09/24/yet-another-dr-fauci-deception-for-those-of-you-keeping-track-n1481099

And this is exactly why people are vaccine hesitant...they are trusting their instincts based on Fauci’s lies...

Demented Biden and his "America Last" agenda.  Let's face it.  None of these guys at the CDC or FDA know what to do.  Demented Biden doesn't even know he has been assigned as President.  Fauci is a joke.  They are guessing.  Demented Biden and Hyena Harris are personally responsible for thousands of lost lives when they said the didn't trust the "Trump Vaccine".  They want people to die to gain more control.  Murderers. 

What

A

Mess    

Edited by Irv

Screen-Shot-2021-10-02-at-4.20.50-PM.png

TIME FOR FAUCI TO GO

Anthony Fauci is the ultimate bureaucrat. He is 80 years old and has worked for the federal government since the Lyndon Johnson administration.

Apparently there is no expiration date for bureaucrats.

Fauci has been wrong so often, and has contradicted himself so many times, that much of the public has lost confidence in him. Yet he clings to office like a superannuated senator.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/10/time-for-fauci-to-go.php

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Fauci Can't Say Yet Whether You'll Be Able to Gather for Christmas

15a4a2b8-a7fb-4a4b-8faf-891cbc4fda05-450

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/10/03/fauci-cant-say-yet-whether-youll-be-able-to-gather-for-christmas-n451377

Well guess what ? You tin horn senile Jack-ass !

We' are having the family get together, just as we did last year !

I love how he says all this crap, and we all just do what we want anyway...honestly, nothing has changed for me since the start of the pandemic...🤣🤣🤣

• Agree 1