The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Complete scum bag:

Dr. Fauci confirms rollout for COVID booster shots begins September 20

Dr Anthony Fauci has said advice for Americans to receive a booster shot eight months after they complete their COVID vaccine is 'flexible,' and added that he thought school vaccine mandates which force children to have the shots are a 'good idea.'  (Note:  Doesn't say necessary because he always leaves himself an out; plus, super serious virus).

'We're still planning on eight months. That was the calculation we made (When??)  This rollout will start on the week of September the 20th,' Fauci told NBC’s Chuck Todd on Sunday.

'But as we've said all along, (when??) Chuck, in the original statement, that's the plan that we have, but we are open to data as they come in.

Fauci added that the coronavirus booster shot is still pending formal approval from the Food and Drug Administration, as well as an Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's advisory committee. 

Explaining his current flexibility on the date range, Fauci added: 'The data has been collected and we should have enough data by, I would say, the end of September, middle to end of September, early October, so that those data can then be presented to the FDA to examine for the risk benefit ratio of safety and effectiveness,' Fauci added. 

If anything, the timeframe for receiving the third booster shot could come sooner than expected, as President Joe Biden says following a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett on Friday.  

The two discussed the possibility of decreasing the timeline between the second and third vaccine shots, according to The Hill.

'The question raised is: Should it be shorter than eight months? Should it be as little as five months? And that’s being discussed,' Biden said.......

'I believe that mandating vaccines for children to appear in school is a good idea,' Fauci said Sunday in an interview on CNN’s State of the Union.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9937865/Fauci-says-8-month-COVID-booster-shot-timeline-flexible-confirms-rollout-begins-Sept-20.html

Endless boosters? So surprised!

(Actually surprised that they were thinking five months which is pure absurdity.)

Remember when we got daily press conferences from Cuomo that won awards.  

Why isn't Biden updating us on the state of the virus daily?  He obviously has nothing better to do.  

The public is confused.  School boards are a disaster being left with the decision to decide the *safety* of your kids entering a lethal biology lab everyday with only a piece of cloth to keep them safe. 

Something tells me fear, confusion, and division is the goal.  No need to do anything else.  

Screenshot_20210829-234712_One UI Home.jpg

On 8/29/2021 at 11:54 PM, Big Blitz said:

Remember when we got daily press conferences from Cuomo that won awards.  

Why isn't Biden updating us on the state of the virus daily?  He obviously has nothing better to do.  

The public is confused.  School boards are a disaster being left with the decision to decide the *safety* of your kids entering a lethal biology lab everyday with only a piece of cloth to keep them safe. 

Something tells me fear, confusion, and division is the goal.  No need to do anything else.  

Screenshot_20210829-234712_One UI Home.jpg

I have questioned the politicalized messages from Fauci since the beginning. Although I trust his directional assessments, he and the CDC are not very precise because of the political angles.

I am now even more certain of WH interference. 

In the past month Canada opened the border to US traveller's. Purely political for sure. The US does not allow traveller's from Canada and now has extended the closure and advised US citizens not to travel to Canada due to covid rates in Canada.  This was announced by the supposedly non political CDC nit politicians. Covid rates in Canada are 1/7th the average US rate of infections. Many European countries have much higher rates. For months politicians in border states have screamed they wanted border opened. Now silence.

This proves the political nature of the CDC and the control the WH uses over the organization.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/29/2021 at 11:54 PM, Big Blitz said:

Once again we see a vast double standard. The US 7 day average of new cases has surpassed early November 2020 when they were telling People not to see their family. This is with  vaccine. Now what’s the way to beat the pandemic? Booster shots to vaccinated people to increase their immunity by a few percent??

227,000 Americans have died from covid since he’s taken office. 

where is the continuing standard of accountability?

Biden ran on stopping the pandemic. “I will not shut down the country,” the then-presidential candidate promised. “I will shut down the virus,” “I will beat this virus,” and so on. Biden blamed COVID deaths on Trump personally on numerous occasions, so one assumes he believed that the former president had the power to stop COVID.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/why-isnt-biden-to-blame-for-covid-deaths/ar-AANUxyB

• Agree 2

The debate over COVID-19 booster shots picks up steam. Will they be limited to certain high-risk Americans?

Not everyone agrees that COVID-19 booster shots are necessary for all vaccinated Americans, and that discord may slow down plans to roll out extra doses of the mRNA vaccines later this month and change who is eligible for them.

Not everyone agrees that COVID-19 booster shots are necessary for all vaccinated Americans, and that discord may slow down plans to roll out extra doses of the mRNA vaccines later this month and change who is eligible for them.

White House officials, including President Joe Biden, last month said that Americans who were vaccinated with BioNTech SE _ and Pfizer Inc. _ or Moderna Inc.’s _ COVID-19 vaccines can get a booster dose starting Sept. 20, as long it has been eight months since someone has been fully vaccinated, the FDA authorizes or approves the booster, and the CDC gives its blessing. They said the first boosters will likely go to groups of people who are at higher risk of severe disease.

https://on.mktw.net/2WNhLKh

Ah to be "blessed" by President CDC. 

North Korea or America who's media is more trustworthy?

Edited by Big Blitz

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And so Biden is now right? 

No he is not, still too political but IMHO, closer to where the right direction. 

But you must admit, the clash of political wills has led to confused appropriate measures. 

This isva war of a special type vs an enemy who we are losing to.

If this was a typical war, marching in step would be necessary and appropriate to combat the enemy.

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Trump disappeared (not magically) before COVID disappeared.  Interesting. 

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Not all of them, just many...

The 200K+ deaths under Biden's watch, with a vaccine mind you, say it wasn't Trump's fault.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The 200K+ deaths under Biden's watch, with a vaccine mind you, say it wasn't Trump's fault.

he just convinced the class among which COVID now is spreading that the virus is a hoax.  On the bright side, if his followers aren’t dead or infected, at least they don’t have any more problems with worms.  Ivermectin is a hell of a drug. 

17 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

No he is not, still too political but IMHO, closer to where the right direction. 

But you must admit, the clash of political wills has led to confused appropriate measures. 

This isva war of a special type vs an enemy who we are losing to.

If this was a typical war, marching in step would be necessary and appropriate to combat the enemy.

Pandemic deaths, the actual results, are either the responsibility of the the President or they aren’t.  I have no qualms with the position both are accountable or both are not. Anything else is a bunch of mealy mouth nonsense fed by the political messenger. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Just now, SectionC3 said:

he just convinced the class among which COVID now is spreading that the virus is a hoax.  On the bright side, if his followers aren’t dead or infected, at least they don’t have any more problems with worms.  Ivermectin is a hell of a drug. 

Interesting theory.  Except totally false.  And he allegedly had no sway over blacks or hispanics, so...

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Pandemic deaths, the actual results, are either the responsibility of the the President or they aren’t.  I have no qualms with the position both are accountable or both are not. Anything else is a bunch of mealy mouth nonsense fed by the political messenger. 

Not talking accountability and position, only RESULTS COUNT,  failure is death.

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Using that metric—That number is dwarfed by the number he kept alive though, huh?  

No, he created this position of freedom, no masks, unnecessary vaccine, bleach in the blood. Created the politics. War needs cohesion not division.

28 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Not talking accountability and position, only RESULTS COUNT,  failure is death.

No, he created this position of freedom, no masks, unnecessary vaccine, bleach in the blood. Created the politics. War needs cohesion not division.

I’m not wired to look at the world in this overly-simplistic fashion, but it seems like it would be both liberating and limiting at the same time.  

• Haha (+1) 1

You guys can go back and forth all you want with your partisan screaming but you're missing the fact that Biden has been on the sideline on Covid since he took office. This is not a RED versus BLUE problem. This is a communication and messaging problem!  As I mentioned last night, out here in DEEP BLUE California even our about to be recalled Governor has admitted the vaccination problem is with People of Color.  Those are definitely not Trump voters! Cut the crap.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m not wired to look at the world in this overly-simplistic fashion, but it seems like it would be both liberating and limiting at the same time.  

IMHO, if you cannot see a wide view you have no ability to fit in the details.

Understand and set broad principles before you try to fit include or exclude from the circle. If you begin the discussion with which song you are going to play for the 7th inning stretch, you will never have a first pitch.

• Like (+1) 1