The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

On 6/14/2021 at 7:50 PM, Doc said:

The bat/pangolin/whatever theory is what needs to be proven.  The most plausible explanation is that it came from the lab that works on these types of viruses located in the city in which it originated. 

But hey, that's Chris for you.

Both are extremely plausible. Some of the worst flu pandemics in history were caused by animals, and they eat bats in Wuhan. 

It's also plausible that China released the virus intentionally at a facility where US research was being conducted in order to pin it on us. 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Both are extremely plausible. Some of the worst flu pandemics in history were caused by animals, and they eat bats in Wuhan. 

It's also plausible that China released the virus intentionally at a facility where US research was being conducted in order to pin it on us. 

And anything in between 

Thats the problem….

we don’t know 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Occam's razor.  Wuhan is the only city in China with a virology lab that studies coronaviruses.  OTOH, there is a wet market in every city in China.  Given that, the odds that it came from the wet market in Wuhan and not the lab are astronomical.  And so far they have not been able to isolate the host of the virus despite over a year-and-a-half of looking.  Therefore...it came from the lab until proven otherwise.

Whether it was released intentionally is what is unknown.  But it's unlikely. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Occam's razor.  Wuhan is the only city in China with a virology lab that studies coronaviruses.  OTOH, there is a wet market in every city in China.  Given that, the odds that it came from the wet market in Wuhan and not the lab are astronomical.  And so far they have not been able to isolate the host of the virus despite over a year-and-a-half of looking.  Therefore...it came from the lab until proven otherwise.

What makes you say an intentional release is unlikely?  

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Exactly...in fact, one could argue there is plenty of incentive to release a virus intentionally...all you have to do is look at the results, and follow the money, and you’ll have your answer why...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I believe they've been working on it to eventually release it and kill-off their elderly population, which will crush them in about 15-20 years time.  Against all reason I'm giving them the BOTD and I'd need to see evidence that it was intentional.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

I believe they've been working on it to eventually release it and kill-off their elderly population, which will crush them in about 15-20 years time.  Against all reason I'm giving them the BOTD and I'd need to see evidence that it was intentional.

Fair enough. I’ve settled on intentional now, but your thoughts makes sense as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Doc said:

https://www.livescience.com/deleted-covid-19-gene-sequences-found.html

i believe the wet market is now relegated to being a spreader event. Origin still unknown.

There we’re two other reports that Chinese web search traffic for symptoms similar to those of covid and hospital parking lots particularly in wuhan surged earlier than the alleged wet market event. 

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Fair enough. I’ve settled on intentional now, but your thoughts makes sense as well. 

I shouldn't have said "it's unlikely."  I should have said "I don't believe they did."

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Rand Paul’s Criminal Referral for Dr. Fauci Has Officially Been Delivered

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/07/21/rand-pauls-criminal-referral-for-dr-fauci-has-officially-delivered-n2592905

Fauci's culpability is China's long term get out of jail free card. Especially if they released it intentionally. 

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

F U  Faucci !!

Kids' suicide, mental health hospitalizations spiked amid COVID lockdowns, research finds

by Greg Piper

COVID-19 policies had disastrous results on children, especially in California, according to medical researchers at the University of California San Francisco. Jeanne Noble, director of COVID response in the UCSF emergency department, is finishing an academic manuscript on the mental health toll on kids from lockdown policies. She shared a presentation on its major points with Just the News. Suicides in the Golden State last year jumped by 24% for Californians under 18 but fell by 11% for adults, showing how children were uniquely affected by "profound social isolation and loss of essential social supports traditionally provided by in-person school," the presentation says. Children requiring emergency mental health services jumped last year

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/kids-suicide-and-mental-health-hospitalizations-spiked-amid-covid