The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Odd considering your response to the truth that has been slapping you in the face for 24 hours.  You really don't want to hear you've been played by Augustus Fauci for the last 16 months, who along with media help did what they could to make Trump the villain in the middle of an election that distracted you from the following FACTS:

1. Fauci knew where it came from and it wasn't a wet market - Trump suggested this and was vilified

2. Fauci knows if you get it you develop potentially life long immunity

3. He knew masks did Jack ***t

4. He knew we were funding indirectly the research in Wuhan

5. He knew that asymptomatic spread is a lie 

6. He worked with Silicon Valley to have HIS advice be the only advice you should follow.  

7. He never took a position on schools as strongly as he did with protesting - the ones he said were necessary not the ones he called "not helpful" (protests against economic and livelihood destroying CCP style lockdowns). 

Oh yea Bill....one more thing.....he deliberately lied to Congress 

Who was President of the United States?

Where does the buck stop?

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow

So what was in the SARS Gain Of Function PDF?  

Screenshot_20210603-002106_Twitter.jpg

That's the real bomb IMO, and answers a lot of the mystery about SARS.  It arrived and disappeared suddenly.  No natural origin found to this day.  It escaped from numerous labs in China, which triggered spot outbreaks.  Once it stopped leaking from labs, poof, gone.  Hasn't been seen since.

The West was occupied with the Iraq War, so SARS was a B-headline.  

Wouldn't surprise me whatsoever the United States was funding that research too.  

Fauci is just the face of the US side.  The ugly truth is that you have an entire virology industry doing whatever the hell they want to in these labs.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who was President of the United States?

Where does the buck stop?

FAUCI!

The media and half the country flat-out said he's the ONLY guy we should be listening to because Trump said it may have come from a lab and we should re open by Easter.   

What Trump underestimated was how completely stupid, partisan (no way he believed half the country would be good with protocols like this longer then a month he underestimated his enemies) and also how emasculated the country is.  

• Like (+1) 2

The whole country owes Trump a huge apology. If they had started an investigation right away instead

of being butt hurt over the "kung flu" quip, maybe they could have snuffed this covid ordeal much earlier.

Shame on all the usual suspects, especially that crap dr fauci.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

The whole country owes Trump a huge apology. If they had started an investigation right away instead

of being butt hurt over the "kung flu" quip, maybe they could have snuffed this covid ordeal much earlier.

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

Does the origin of the virus change the impact it had on 500,000 DEAD AMERICANS? Just asking for the deceased... cuz they don't care where it came from but where it ended up...

Never truer words said:   giphy.gif

Wasn't Trump praising China for their attention to the virus the first quarter of 2020? I mean, why rock the boat with China on the virus and death camps when you're trying to win a trade war?

Trump denied and people died...

10 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

And those super spreader events! Ya, thank him for spreading a deadly virus! 

Idiot! 

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And those super spreader events! Ya, thank him for spreading a deadly virus! 

Idiot! 

i attended 2 "super spreaders", maskless both times, just couldnt catch the rona.  im starting to think they werent "super spreaders."  isnt that weird?

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Beach said:

i attended 2 "super spreaders", maskless both times, just couldnt catch the rona.  im starting to think they werent "super spreaders."  isnt that weird?

Well, you are a Trump supporter so you will think what you are told to think. Pass the Kool-Aid, eh? 

59 minutes ago, Beach said:

Just curious - did you get the vaccine?

Bombshell Emails Reveal That Fauci Wasn't Being Straight With the American People

Dr. Anthony Fauci is getting roasted all over social media after the Washington Post and BuzzFeed released scores of his emails, obtained through FOIA requests. The ones that aren’t heavily redacted tell quite a story. It should come as no surprise to readers of PJ Media that Dr. Fauci didn’t believe the line of crap he sold us about wearing “the typical mask you buy in the drugstore” to protect us from the virus—at least he didn’t in Feb. 2020. “Masks are really for infected people to protect them from spreading infection.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/megan-fox/2021/06/02/emails-reveal-that-fauci-wasnt-being-straight-with-the-american-people-n1451475

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have a different take, and I’ve said it before. You have to reconstruct the ‘crime’ in the order in which it was happening. He didn’t flip flop. He KNEW exactly what all of this meant from the outset. The minute he heard the location, Wuhan, he knew exactly what with this was. You didn’t but he did! That may be just an odd named town on the other side of the planet to you and me but it sure the heck isn’t to Tony Fauci! He knew what was in Wuhan. Ya think they they have these level of labs doing this specific kind of research in Tonawanda? So...his first reaction was to downplay the pending crisis hoping it would fade away naturally and his fingerprints wouldn’t be discovered at the crime scene. Later, when it clearly isn’t going away and the dead bodies start floating up to the surface he moves fast to make himself into the hero, building his public image as the defender of the weak. He poses for magazines, goes on public relations tour. But now.... Finally, someone’s discovered the murder weapon and the scramble is on! It’s no different than Scott and Lacie Peterson. This same sort of story’s been playing out for centuries. He’s a guilty, lazy government hack who thought he could slide from administration to administration on his six figure salary and even turn it into a lucrative book deal. But this time the clock struck midnight! 

You give him too much credit and you're going to need actual evidence to prove your theory.  I agree with you about his quest for fame though.

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘What does Xi have on Fauci’? Watch Dr. Anthony Fauci cravenly squirm to avoid calling out China over COVID19 pandemic, even now

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/06/03/what-does-xi-have-on-fauci-watch-dr-anthony-fauci-cravenly-squirm-to-avoid-calling-out-china-over-covid19-pandemic-even-now-video/

Why is this scientist so concerned about what people will say about him on the high tech peanut gallery, Twitter?

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

You give him too much credit and you're going to need actual evidence to prove your theory.  I agree with you about his quest for fame though.

I think you're misreading a nuance. I too thought he had a quest for fame.  Now, I'm beginning to believe that the motive was far more sinister.  He KNEW where the virus came from, and he made a conscious decision to do everything to get on the right side of this issue in the eyes of the media and the American people. He figured the more he looked like a good guy, the less chance there would be of him being fingered for his incompetency. And it almost worked!  I'm hoping they pull the curtain back off this son-of-a-b^#$!!