The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

Polling Shows Americans Are So Over Dr. Anthony Fauci

Notably, this was even with Democrats being oversampled, as happens in many polls, with 39.3 percent Democrats, 35.6 percent Republicans, and 25.1 percent who were categorized as “non-partisan/other.” The survey was conducted between May 16 and May 18 with a sample size of 1093 people.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/confidence-fauci-drops-66-percent-among-republicans-poll

WWIII is imminent.  I'm convinced.

Covid.  "UFOs" (lol that's us).  China making provocative statements re US-Australian War Games in the Pacific. Xi wants Taiwan.  

Fauci 'not convinced' COVID-19 developed naturally

Dr. Anthony Fauci says he is "not convinced" COVID-19 developed naturally, and called for an open investigation into the virus' origins.

"There’s a lot of cloudiness around the origins of COVID-19 still, so I wanted to ask, are you still confident that it developed naturally?" PolitiFact’s Katie Sanders asked the nation’s top infectious disease expert in an event, United Facts of America: A Festival of Fact-Checking event.

"No actually," Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)  said, around 12 minutes into footage of the event, which was held earlier this month but overlooked by most media outlets. "I am not convinced about that, I think we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we continue to find out to the best of our ability what happened." 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-not-convinced-covid-19-developed-naturally

53 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

WWIII is imminent.  I'm convinced.

Covid.  "UFOs" (lol that's us).  China making provocative statements re US-Australian War Games in the Pacific. Xi wants Taiwan.  

Fauci 'not convinced' COVID-19 developed naturally

Dr. Anthony Fauci says he is "not convinced" COVID-19 developed naturally, and called for an open investigation into the virus' origins.

"There’s a lot of cloudiness around the origins of COVID-19 still, so I wanted to ask, are you still confident that it developed naturally?" PolitiFact’s Katie Sanders asked the nation’s top infectious disease expert in an event, United Facts of America: A Festival of Fact-Checking event.

"No actually," Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)  said, around 12 minutes into footage of the event, which was held earlier this month but overlooked by most media outlets. "I am not convinced about that, I think we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we continue to find out to the best of our ability what happened." 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-not-convinced-covid-19-developed-naturally

“....What went on in China...” sounds hurtful and mean, a tad xenophobic in fact.  That used to be a thing that bothered people when you mentioned “China” and “flu” together, but hey—this is the new normal. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I was flipping through the channels and got distracted and stopped on CNN for a few seconds.  They are now starting to question the origins of the Chinese virus.  I guess the Fauch must be in big trouble.

Trump contradicts US intel community by claiming he's seen evidence coronavirus originated in Chinese lab

By Zachary Cohen, Alex Marquardt, Kylie Atwood and Jim Acosta, CNN

Updated 3:32 AM EDT, Fri May 01, 2020

President Donald Trump contradicted a rare on-the-record statement from his own intelligence community by claiming Thursday that he has seen evidence that gives him a "high degree of confidence" the novel coronavirus originated in a laboratory in Wuhan, China, but declined to provide details to back up his assertion.

The New York Times was the first to report Thursday that a number of top officials in the Trump administration have pushed US intelligence agencies looking into the origin of the novel coronavirus to "hunt for evidence" linking the virus to a Chinese laboratory.

While the White House and State Department have urged intelligence officials to find evidence that backs up the theory that the outbreak can be traced back to a Chinese lab, the intelligence community made clear Thursday that they have not reached a definitive conclusion beyond ruling out theories that the virus was man-made or genetically modified.

"The IC will continue to rigorously examine emerging information and intelligence to determine whether the outbreak began through contact with infected animals or if it was the result of an accident at a laboratory in Wuhan," the statement issued by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on behalf of the entire community said.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/30/politics/trump-intelligence-community-china-coronavirus-origins/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

The insurrection happened in March 2020.  The only question is whether your government worked with China to make it happen, or China deliberately attacked the United States.  

The slow drip of this may take years, unless China starts shooting very soon.  

The denial head in sand everyone just shut up and obey the CDC response from media, Silicon Valley, and every single Democrat has always been the tell that they all know this.

You still listening to and trusting these people?

Dr. Fauci drops a bombshell, saying he’s not convinced COVID developed naturally

In an interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci published around this time last year by National Geographic, the longtime director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases strongly pushed back against the notion that the virus at the heart of the COVID-19 pandemic — which as of the time of this writing has killed around 590,000 Americans — was in all likelihood a naturally occurring virus.

That it wasn’t concocted in a lab, in other words, as some conspiracy theory adherents had started to suspect, nor was it the result of an accident of some kind originating inside China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology (the so-called “lab leak” theory). “If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats, what’s out there now is very, very strongly leaning toward this (virus) could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated — the way the mutations have naturally evolved,” Dr. Fauci told NatGeo. “A number of very qualified evolutionary biologists have said that everything about the stepwise evolution over time strongly indicates that it evolved in nature and then jumped species.”

...."I wanted to ask, are you still confident that it developed naturally?” PolitiFact’s Katie Sanders asked him.

Dr. Fauci’s answer: “No actually,” he said, about 12 minutes into the event (footage of which is available here). “I am not convinced about that. I think we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we find out to the best of our ability exactly what happened.” As he continued, Dr. Fauci added that there have certainly been authoritative experts who’ve investigated and said that COVID-19 likely emerged from an animal reservoir of some kind, “but it could have been something else. And we need to find that out.”

https://bgr.com/science/coronavirus-update-dr-fauci-not-sure-covid-19-developed-naturally-lab-leak-theory-5927190/

Coup or Bio Attack.  

Because Trump publicly stated it was not from a bat and likely from a lab it is 95% coordinated coup.  

Stating publicly it ain't natural like Trump did tells me he knew it wasn't a Bio Attack but suspected something more sinister like a coup.  

CNN is running with this story.  Why?

They have Deep State tracks to cover for.  We're going to learn if wasn't man made officially soon so they'll need a cover.  Lab accident is what they'll go with.   

Edited by Big Blitz

9 hours ago, Doc said:

I was flipping through the channels and got distracted and stopped on CNN for a few seconds.  They are now starting to question the origins of the Chinese virus.  I guess the Fauch must be in big trouble.

I’ve enjoyed reading your posts and admit to thinking one day I would reach out to reach some sort or deal for prescriptions delivered discretely to my home if necessary. 

This CNN thing is troubling.  

• Like (+1) 1

its a shame we live in a world where you have to have the guts to put your channel on the line just to give out a different perspective but the cencorship seems to be laxing as anything close to this talk would have been pulled immediately.

Edited by Buffarukus

WWIII or the cover up for the coup is underway 

Former FDA chief: Growing circumstantial evidence that COVID 'could have come out of a lab'

Scott Gottlieb, the former head of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), said Monday that there is growing circumstantial evidence suggesting that COVID-19 may have originated in a lab and not in nature.

CNBC's "Squawk Box" co-host Rebecca Quick asked Gottlieb what he made of a Wall Street Journal article published Sunday that said three employees at the Wuhan Institute of Virology had sought hospital treatment for flu-like symptoms around the same time COVID-19 began to emerge in China.

"I think the challenge right now is that the side of the ledger that supports the thesis that this came from a zoonotic source, from an animal source, hasn't budged. And the side of the ledger that suggests this could have come out of a lab has continued to grow," said Gottlieb, who left the FDA in April 2019 and now sits on the board of Pfizer.

"I don't think we're ever going to get to the bottom of this," he added. "Because unless we have a whistleblower - assuming it did come out of a lab, and I'm not saying it did, but assuming it did - unless we have a whistleblower or a regime change in China, you're not going to truly find out."

"The question for a lot of people is going to be: When are too many coincidences too much? When does it seem that there's too many things suggesting that this could have come out of a lab?" Gottlieb said. "And right now there's more and more circumstantial evidence, certainly."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/public-global-health/555110-former-fda-commissioner-growing-circumstantial

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

WWIII or the cover up for the coup is underway 

Former FDA chief: Growing circumstantial evidence that COVID 'could have come out of a lab'

Scott Gottlieb, the former head of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), said Monday that there is growing circumstantial evidence suggesting that COVID-19 may have originated in a lab and not in nature.

CNBC's "Squawk Box" co-host Rebecca Quick asked Gottlieb what he made of a Wall Street Journal article published Sunday that said three employees at the Wuhan Institute of Virology had sought hospital treatment for flu-like symptoms around the same time COVID-19 began to emerge in China.

"I think the challenge right now is that the side of the ledger that supports the thesis that this came from a zoonotic source, from an animal source, hasn't budged. And the side of the ledger that suggests this could have come out of a lab has continued to grow," said Gottlieb, who left the FDA in April 2019 and now sits on the board of Pfizer.

"I don't think we're ever going to get to the bottom of this," he added. "Because unless we have a whistleblower - assuming it did come out of a lab, and I'm not saying it did, but assuming it did - unless we have a whistleblower or a regime change in China, you're not going to truly find out."

"The question for a lot of people is going to be: When are too many coincidences too much? When does it seem that there's too many things suggesting that this could have come out of a lab?" Gottlieb said. "And right now there's more and more circumstantial evidence, certainly."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/public-global-health/555110-former-fda-commissioner-growing-circumstantial

Conspiracy theories they said...

When it comes to COVID, the so-called conspiracy theories have a tendency to be the truth simply being shouted down.  

My theory:  This is 1) part of the push to "re-shore" the dangerous GOF research.  Pegging it on China allows US-based virology academia to say to the White House, "see what happens when we don't do the work ourselves?" Besides COVID, don't be surprised new information comes to light about other mishaps at that lab and in others around the world.  

2) to deflect blame from NIH, Fauci and Collins specifically, by focusing solely on the Chinese negligence and not that US government money was laundered via EcoAlliance to the Chinese to conduct the research the Obama Administration put a stop to stateside.  

3) dovetails with #1 in that the Chinese continue researching things they can't handle at that lab.

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The same? A warning it will kill people vs. a clown dismissing it altogether? 

Ya, ok 

a guy who was not an expert listening  to a fraud who claimed he was ..that was Trumps big mistake 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1