Will we get Friday 5/14 Rookie Mini-camp Reports?

22 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I was being sarcastic, there was a 10 page thread were people still insist the photo of Rousseau was photoshopped. The Bills didn't photoshop that photo or this one. 

Sorry...I guess I missed all that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm not a scout but I must say, Rousseau was moving better than I expected based on the pro day. We might have a steal 30. 

I’ve been high on Rousseau from the beginning. I’m also expecting good things from Christian Wade. I will be shocked if Wade doesn’t make the final roster. 

2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’ve been high on Rousseau from the beginning. I’m also expecting good things from Christian Wade. I will be shocked if Wade doesn’t make the final roster. 

For Wade it's a numbers game. He'd have to beat out Singletary, Moss, or Brieda. I don't really have any thoughts on him. He's never played a full game of American football. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm not a scout but I must say, Rousseau was moving better than I expected based on the pro day. We might have a steal 30. 

When you put on weight you have to adjust to it.....Greg is gonna be fine.

4 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I think not a chance in hell on Wade

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

For Wade it's a numbers game. He'd have to beat out Singletary, Moss, or Brieda. I don't really have any thoughts on him. He's never played a full game of American football. 

I think Wade’s best chance to make the roster, however small it is, is to beat out Taiwan Jones in that gunner role that he’s carved out. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think Wade’s best chance to make the roster, however small it is, is to beat out Taiwan Jones in that gunner role that he’s carved out. 

There's probably a lesser chance of him beating Jones out for a special teams role then him winning the starting RB job. 

Basically we should just enjoy the story, he's not making the roster. 

• Agree 3

His best chance is to get Bills to take him off international exemption list.  

Bills would have to choose between losing him from practice squad, not a big loss if he cannot make roster, or keeping him on international exemption list for third season and by this point it is not a positive for PR which is all it has been.  On PS he could be escalated for a game like they have done for other players to see how well he can play against real competition with limited snaps.

On 5/16/2021 at 12:29 AM, IronMaidenBills said:

You should consider starting a thread re Wade.

• Haha (+1) 3

On 5/16/2021 at 12:59 PM, BigAl2526 said:

Bills rookie minicamp 2021: Gregory Rousseau, Boogie Basham get opportunity A.J. Epenesa didn’t (5 observations) - syracuse.com

do AJ and the 2nd year guys get to go to rookie camp?   would be good.  they missed so much preseason time last year.  AJ really started flashing at the end of last year. 

On 5/15/2021 at 8:26 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Something I've thought about:

Let's say his TFL and Sacks from his freshman year drop from 19 and 15.5 respectively to 15 and 12.5 (or something in that area) last year IF he played and didn't sit out.

Even given the drop in numbers from Freshman year to Sophomore year, he would have been in the conversation for a top 10 pick, i'd assume... right? 

4 hours ago, Beerball said:

You should consider starting a thread re Wade.

I don't think the guy actually likes Wade. I think he'd doing this in the 1% chance he does make the roster he can say "I've been on him from the beginning.... told you so!"

58 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

do AJ and the 2nd year guys get to go to rookie camp?   would be good.  they missed so much preseason time last year.  AJ really started flashing at the end of last year. 

Only certain 2nd year guys who didn’t play much 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/16/2021 at 12:29 AM, IronMaidenBills said:

Really? I don't understand why. I'm opposite, I will be shocked if he does make the final roaster.