Will we get Friday 5/14 Rookie Mini-camp Reports?

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did I miss that they are allowed to participate?

It’s supposedly open to first year players as well. I remember past rookie camps had some of our first year players on the field with the current crop of newbies.

25 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

It’s supposedly open to first year players as well. I remember past rookie camps had some of our first year players on the field with the current crop of newbies.

The "first year" players allowing to attend rookie minicamp are the players have been on an NFL roster but have yet to accrue a season of free agency credit." Thus, Epenesa isn't eligible to participate.

• Thank you (+1) 4

58 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

30 minutes ago, syhuang said:

The "first year" players allowing to attend rookie minicamp are the players have been on an NFL roster but have yet to accrue a season of free agency credit." Thus, Epenesa isn't eligible to participate.

I was wondering if Isaiah Hodgins would be participating. Unless he hasn't been medically cleared.

9 hours ago, Motorin' said:

PHOTOSHOPPED!

Why?  Why would they photoshop this?  There are multiple pictures of Glab, in the same outfit, taken the same day. Spencer Brown is 6 feet 9...she is short...what makes this so unbeleivable? He is one and a half feet taller than her. If it is photoshopped, they did a terrific job...shadows, red light fromt the scoreboard are all correct.

Edited by Buftex
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

Why?  Why would they photoshop this?  There are multiple pictures of Glab, in the same outfit, taken the same day. Spencer Brown is 6 feet 9...she is short...what makes this so unbeleivable? He is one and a half feet taller than her. If it is photoshopped, they did a terrific job...shadows, red light fromt the scoreboard are all correct.

I was being sarcastic, there was a 10 page thread were people still insist the photo of Rousseau was photoshopped. The Bills didn't photoshop that photo or this one. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

You're going to hell for sure

But I laughed too so I'll see you there

When are you guys going to be here ??? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/13/2021 at 4:34 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Gregory Rousseau, Spencer Brown, and Tommy Doyle are tall. 

End of report. 

I predict we will lead the league in rebounding. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1