Will fans returning affect team play?

major

I personally think Josh Allen was enormously benefited by empty stadiums all last year.

It helped calm things down and make things feel like a routine practice session.

This year that is going to change and we have to see how it impacts his performance.

He has a tendency to go into panic mode when anything can happen, and it's usually bad.

So anything that can be done to keep him out of panic mode is important.

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I personally think Josh Allen was enormously benefited by empty stadiums all last year.

It helped calm things down and make things feel like a routine practice session.

This year that is going to change and we have to see how it impacts his performance.

He has a tendency to go into panic mode when anything can happen, and it's usually bad.

So anything that can be done to keep him out of panic mode is important.

He's a 4th year veteran whose had success both in the regular season and playoffs. He is also very familiar with Daboll's offense that he could probably call plays in his sleep. You can also tell he's much more confident in the pocket as the game appears to have slowed down for him. I expect him to have a great season this year.