Twitter attacking Cole Beasley because his covid vaccine beliefs. 😡🤬

Here's a link to just some of the comments.  Click his profile,  he goes back and forth with some people.  I personally agree with Cole, I'm 31 and have no plans to get a rushed vaccine but even if I didn't,  I CAN'T STAND people attacking any other individual for having an opinion different than their own. 

People are really saying some harsh things to Cole , it's ridiculous and even if you disagree with his views, show him some love.  

This seems to be the 1st tweet , like I said,  click on his profile,  he has about 10 more , defending himself against these toxic ppl attacking the man for having a different opinion. 🤬😡

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 4

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Here's a link to just some of the comments.  Click his profile,  he goes back and forth with some people.  I personally agree with Cole, I'm 31 and have no plans to get a rushed vaccine but even if I didn't,  I CAN'T STAND people attacking any other individual for having an opinion different than their own. 

People are really saying some harsh things to Cole , it's ridiculous and even if you disagree with his views, show him some love.  

This seems to be the 1st tweet , like I said,  click on his profile,  he has about 10 more , defending himself against these toxic ppl attacking the man for having a different opinion. 🤬😡

He started it!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

He’s got a right to say whatever he wants but no thanks when it comes to defending him.  He deserves whatever shade is being sent his way.  Shut up and dribble, right? 

No, that only applies to NBA players.

9 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

He knew what he was getting himself into.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Gugny said:

He started it!

How? Because he's stating his opinion? He's not knocking the vaccine,  it's just not for him and he's trending and getting verbally beaten because of an OPINION. 

I stopped that behavior in 8th grade, sad that adults are getting this worked up because Cole disagrees with them. Sad!.🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 9
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 3

If you follow other NFL players, many of them give subtle hints that the Josh Allen/Cole Beasley line of thinking is quite prevalent in the NFL....

.....and for that, I am glad 

Our guys just happen to be the ones that have been vocal about it.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

He is allowed his position and if he is going to make it public and put it out - then he deserves everything he gets back.

Twitter is a toxic place and people dumb enough to post anything highlighting an opinion are going to get hit.  He has every right to voice his opinion and others have the same right to voice theirs back at him.

If he can’t handle it - Twitter is not where he should state it.  If he is fine with the dregs coming at him - then he does not need us.  

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

How? Because he's stating his opinion? He's not knocking the vaccine,  it's just not for him and he's trending and getting verbally beaten because of an OPINION. 

I stopped that behavior in 8th grade, sad that adults are getting this worked up because Cole disagrees with them. Sad!.🤦‍♂️

He isn't just expressing an opinion though his "is this illegal now?" is not an opinion. It is a sarcastic question he fully well know the answer to. That is what puts you in the firing line.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Cole Beasley is a good football player and a bad rapper. He's probably also the smartest scientist in his local  facebook mom's anti vax group. Rachel Bush is also a member. 

He seems like a genuinely likeable guy though. 

Edited by Billschinatown
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Dislike 2

• SDS locked this topic