What’s the official must have paperwork to attend the home opener ?

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

But the CDC's new guidance applies specifically to fully vaccinated people, so...

They explicitly state that if you're vaccinated, you are protected.  That's it.  That's the statement.  Those who aren't are accepting the risk, just like those who don't get a flu shot.  We don't ban those people from sporting events because, "reasons". 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

They explicitly state that if you're vaccinated, you are protected.  That's it.  That's the statement.  Those who aren't are accepting the risk, just like those who don't get a flu shot.  We don't ban those people from sporting events because, "reasons". 

Nevermind. We just can't get into it without getting into it.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Seems like no one wants to make the call. The NFL wants to leave it up to teams and teams want to leave it to local/state government. 

Seems like it will be left wide open to anyone with a ticket, no one wants to be the bad guy.

*Disclaimer* 

Nothing I say on this topic is my personal feelings just what I *think* is actually happening. 

21 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Its been a while since we've had paper tickets.  I miss those days

I actually plan on having a paper ticket.  Ticketmaster gave me that option when I bought my opening day ticket & I took it because in 2019 I had a problem with the e-ticket at the gate.  Eventually it worked but I had to go to one of the ticket kiosks & it worked, but my 1st time at the gate nobody could figure out how to bring up my ticket.  

This is a general question that has nothing to do with this reply: To those who went to the playoff games, what did they do at the gate for you to prove your Covid negativity?  Did it take a while or were you able to go pretty fast?  

26 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I actually plan on having a paper ticket.  Ticketmaster gave me that option when I bought my opening day ticket & I took it because in 2019 I had a problem with the e-ticket at the gate.  Eventually it worked but I had to go to one of the ticket kiosks & it worked, but my 1st time at the gate nobody could figure out how to bring up my ticket.  

This is a general question that has nothing to do with this reply: To those who went to the playoff games, what did they do at the gate for you to prove your Covid negativity?  Did it take a while or were you able to go pretty fast?  

They checked our printouts of the negative PCR tests and also checked our photo IDs  to make sure the names matched.

• Thank you (+1) 1