Bills sign 5 draft picks, BUT... Look at how Tommy Doyle shows up to sign his contract!!!!

14 hours ago, Locomark said:

Dear Bills front office travel staff... you know Ohare does have connecting flights that are big planes to Buffalo a few times a day.. maybe next staff can spend more than 5 minutes and make sure your guys get on an a300 so they they don’t have to spread out in the plane to keep it from crashing LOL... 

Maybe this was the front office's way of hazing their rookies

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

LOL are you of the opinion he’s not going to be on the team

Other than Milano, 5th round has been much of wasteland for Bills picks for years.  As an O-lineman, his odds are even worse--especially since they drafted another one in the 3rd.

9 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Other than Milano, 5th round has been much of wasteland for Bills picks for years.  As an O-lineman, his odds are even worse--especially since they drafted another one in the 3rd.

He is probably going on the practice squad.....my point is they are gonna start relying on these guys at some point because money to buy free agents is going to dry up once Allen and Edmunds gets their contracts......we NEED to use these guys at least in backup roles.

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

He is probably going on the practice squad.....my point is they are gonna start relying on these guys at some point because money to buy free agents is going to dry up once Allen and Edmunds gets their contracts......we NEED to use these guys at least in backup roles.

Maybe, but I doubt paying Allen and Edmunds means PS squad guys have to be elevated to the 53.

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It may no be these guys, but there are going to have to be a lot of cheap players on the roster to make room for the mega dollar contracts.  My hope is Allen gets his and Edmunds gets his from another team.  Apparently, loyalty runs too high in Buffalo at the moment, but we’ll see if Beaner allows it to be the death of the team or not.

On 5/17/2021 at 7:19 PM, Jerome007 said:

I love it. After crashing a table, then signing in Bills uniform, other rookies have to step up! 😆

Big Spence crashed the table, not Doyle. Both huge football guy moves, though.