Jacksonville 11/7

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do not like the beach than Jax is probably not the best trip for you. Jax is not built like most cities so do not expect it to be like Vegas or Chicago. I have been to several good breweries there, there is good seafood and barbeque but it is much more chill than most NFL cities.

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If you do not like the beach than Jax is probably not the best trip for you. Jax is not built like most cities so do not expect it to be like Vegas or Chicago. I have been to several good breweries there, there is good seafood and barbeque but it is much more chill than most NFL cities.

Way way way way more Chill.....I too have been to the breweries and yup - THEY BE GOOD!

19 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Worst strip club experience of my life. And that includes nearly being killed in a seedy Tijuana joint as well. 🤣

Lot X will live forever in my heart. But just not a fan of the town or the Jax fans. Been there, done that. No need to return unless it was something major like the AFC Championship maybe.

Same for Nashville. No need or desire to ever go back.

Not that I’ve ever been to one (cough), but Tampa brings a new norm to Gentlemen’s clubs and conveniently all located across from the stadium.  I heard the Mons is fun if that’s you’re deal.

• Like (+1) 1

St. Augustine is wonderful. Jacksonville? 🤮

It's a bit of a drive but Ponce Inlet is my favorite beach in Central / North Fla. 

21 hours ago, SCBills said:

I lived in New York until I was 29.  Moved down south a few years ago.  People like to say this, but it's not really true at all.  Just as much of that to be found in rural upstate NY and Eastern Long Island.  

Second. I've lived in 10 states. Many, many rednecks in Eastern Penn and rural NY. I get sick of this regional BS. 

• Like (+1) 1