Are we becoming to Miami what New England was to us??

Since Josh Allens arrival we are 5-1 against Miami and he has 18 TDs to 4ints. That's not including rushing totals. I think he's in their head at this point, he plays some of his best games against that team and several games have been absolute blowouts. I remember when Brady was in his prime and you knew the game was over on Wednesday, they had been that dominant against us that you just assumed it was a loss when we played NE. I'm not saying we're to that level yet, but if we dominate them twice again this year then we'll be on our way. Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 1

BV, my friend, a little premature, but I’d say two more years from now we’ll be 9-1, and it will be the story of every NFL outlet on Miami week.  It’s a nice thought though.  I’ll remember and call into MTC that week to get the Pat and Jim to push it for those games.  They have a bigger national audience than any other NFL show.

• Like (+1) 5

25 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

JA17 LOVES playing vs the fish. He would have been undefeated against the fish If clay caught that ball in the EZ.

Indeed, he has owned them. It feels good to type that.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Perhaps the Bills will be their true nemesis, but hopefully with truth, justice, and the American way.  Not with suspect ref calls, cheap shots, and electronic espionage.  Oh, and properly inflated balls.

Plus recording their opponents pregame walk throughs and sideline signals many times, with the latest not having been judicated by the league as of yet..., hmmm 🤔 

Edited by Don Otreply

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Perhaps the Bills will be their true nemesis, but hopefully with truth, justice, and the American way.  Not with suspect ref calls, cheap shots, and electronic espionage.  Oh, and properly inflated balls.

Are these the excuses we're going with to explain the Patriots' run? Come on.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Plus recording their opponents pregame walk throughs and sideline signals many times, with the latest not having been judicated by the league as of yet..., hmmm 🤔 

Which incident has not been adjudicated?

Right now I want a Super Bowl win. Start there. If after 10-15 years of AFC East dominance and a few Super Bowl wins later (hopefully) then maybe we can be mentioned with NE as far as dominating the division goes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Are these the excuses we're going with to explain the Patriots' run? Come on.

95% of my posts are nonsense and parody, designed to provoke a laugh, smile, or boomer era memory.  I say honestly and without rancour that you might want to put me on 'blocked'. 🙂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

The Bills never had as much talent as Miami does now when the patriots were taking a ***** on us year in and year out... wouldn't be surprised by a split between the two teams this year. 

is miami the team you're going to be unnecessarily concerned about this year?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1