10 teams get five primetime games -- Bills not one of them

Logic

Is what it is, markets still matter when ratings come into play. The Bills getting 4 primetime games is like the cowboys getting 17.

Not saying I agree but again, it is what it is. Go 14-3 and win the SB and the steelers may still get more primetime games than the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Logic said:

The comments about “whining/complaining” are funny — as if I didn’t mention in my opening line that I prefer afternoon games any way.

I suppose simply pointing out that Josh Allen is getting less prime time games than Jamies Winston is verboten. How silly of me to even bring it up.

I mean I agree with you certainly about Saints....but it is what it is. 

Bills will never be a league favorite and treated as royalty like other teams are. 

Hopefully we'll get flexed into a game. I assume we will be the "national" game at various times on Sunday afternoon, so that might count for something.

As for folks saying they want just 1pm games - the only way we get that is if we suck.

Having seen 17 years of straight suck from this team plus a lot of periods of suck I say bring on the prime time games!

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

I wish they had 0

Give me 1 PM every week

On a TUESDAY! We will show them! We play any time, any where!    :)

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Logic said:

The comments about “whining/complaining” are funny — as if I didn’t mention in my opening line that I prefer afternoon games any way.

I suppose simply pointing out that Josh Allen is getting less prime time games than Jamies Winston is verboten. How silly of me to even bring it up.

lol yeah you’re catching heat for this but I do get your point about the Saints. It seems it takes the schedule makers a year or so to catch up and realize things like the Brees era is over down there and they probably aren’t going to be as big a draw unless Winston (or whoever) surprises right away and keeps that offense rolling. 

I love the schedule.  Logic, if you add Tampa will be a National game even if at 4 pm, and the flex with Carolina could end up as a Saturday 4pm, or Saturday night, or Sunday at 4pm which means mostly National coverage, I think we’re fine.

BTW- I did read you’re preferring afternoon games so no big deal, and as you know we’re still a small market team with a fan base that is growing. Cities like NO, Dallas, and Pittsburgh as well as others have National followings. Even GB has a National fan base as small of a market as they are, but we are just growing our base after the 17 years of crap.  We did back in the early 90’s grow our National fan base.  I remember I moved from Buffalo to Tampa five days before the first SB against the Giants.  I noticed over the next five years we were getting fans adopting the Bills as their team that were never from anywhere near WNY.  

Unfortunately, that dwindled after the Titans debacle.  It’s going to take time for fans to become diehard Bills fans, but again I’m a glass half full guy as I said in another thread and truly believe we’re going to grow these Bills fans over the next several years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1