10 teams get five primetime games -- Bills not one of them

Logic

I'm not typically one to complain about lack of prime time respect from the league. I much prefer Sunday afternoon games to prime time games, any way.

That being said, I'm just curious what justification there is for the Bills -- coming off a 13-3 season, an AFC Championship game, and featuring an electric offense -- having less prime time appearances than the likes of the 49ers, Seahawks, Ravens, or Saints. The Saints especially are quite puzzling. Jamies Winston and Taysom Hill really move the national viewership needle? 

Ah well. It is what it is. Just thought it was a little bit strange that some pretty cruddy teams and/or teams who had poor seasons last year get more prime time exposure than one of the top four finishers of the 2020 NFL season.

Source:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

"Ten teams each received five primetime games.

The Packers, Saints, Cowboys, Seahawks, Steelers, Ravens, Rams, 49ers, Chiefs and Bucs are scheduled for five night games each.

The Saints and Cowboys also have Thanksgiving Day games, and the Packers a Christmas Day game.

The Bears, Vikings, Raiders, Colts and Bills each are scheduled for four primetime games."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The comments about “whining/complaining” are funny — as if I didn’t mention in my opening line that I prefer afternoon games any way.

I suppose simply pointing out that Josh Allen is getting less prime time games than Jamies Winston is verboten. How silly of me to even bring it up.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, thronethinker said:

I’m sure There is outrage the Browns don't have more since so many are anointing them second best in AFC now. 

Don't they know that Buffalo is the only city allowed to whine about disrespect. It's our motto.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I hate Night games.

Gimme 1:00 pm all year, every week.

The only Primetime game that matters is February 13!!!!!

I’ll be watching that one in Curaçao 💪

football is meant to be played at 1 PM on Sunday’s. It ruins my rhythm to have it played any other time.

(4:25 starts are the absolute worst).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1