Sick of playing Brady after a short week!!

10 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Week 13 we play MNF and then play a relatively rested Brady on Sunday at TB. Cant catch a break even after he changes teams. Frustrated.

Tom Brady has traumatized a lot of people.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

We’re DOOMED, DOOMED I SAY.  I was waiting fir someone to come out and say how screwed we are, the NFL has something against us,etc, etc.

We also have a Sunday night game against the Chiefs, then 8 days fir a MNF game against the Titans, and then a bye.  We also have a TR night game and then 11 days for a MNF against the Cheats. Now prior to the Thanksgiving game which is awesome at least the Colts is at 1 pm the week before.

We don’t know after whether the Panthers game which should be a pushover is on Saturday or Sunday probably at 4 pm.

I personally am on record I love 1pm games on Sunday, but I know you guys love primetime games.  So for you’re sake, I’m happy for you.  I was a little bummed we didn’t get more 4pm games beyond Tampa, but maybe the Panthers will be a later game Saturday or Sunday at 4pm.  I love Saturday games late as you can sit back on Sunday and just enjoy what’s on.

Maybe I’m a glass half full guy, but I see a great schedule for us this year.  We are the anchor team for each nationally televised game except maybe the Chiefs.

Ok, we’re all going to do this from now until September so my very conservative projection is 12-5, most likely 13-4, and aggressive 14-3.  I do think there is an outside shot at 15-2.  

What part of my post says we are screwed or the NFL has something against us?

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

What part of my post says we are screwed or the NFL has something against us?

Bills, bud, you’re interpreting a little different than intended.  I expected for people to look for things that were wrong with the schedule.  In the past, I’d agree with several assertions.  This year my point is simply we have a lot going more our way than not, and playing Brady on a six day rest and even later in the day in a nice climate at that time if yea is really a good thing.

Think about it, would you rather we play. Them in Tampa with 115 degree heat index in September at 1 pm.  They practice in this crap.  It’s like Miami playing us in December.  We are far more used to the cold than the fins.  You may. Not remember when McNabb with the Iggles played my Tampa team in September in the same index.  It was right in national tv him throwing up from heat exhaustion.  Besides, for the fans they’ll love a 4 pm Bucs game in December.  It will probably be 70 degrees and sunny with the humidity subsiding on the national platform.  I’ll take that all day and will probably go with my Kelly jersey on of course.  Since we’ve never played in the SB against each other it is. Only once out of 64 games I root against the Bucs.  I think you know that game.  I’ve been to every one since 1993, and lays in a Bills jersey.

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

We don’t know after whether the Panthers game which should be a pushover is on Saturday or Sunday probably at 4 pm.

The nice thing about the Panthers game is it’s a great opportunity for the Bills to scout the players they’ll be signing. Even better the Bills’ front office doesn’t even have to leave Orchard Park! 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Arm of Harm said:

The nice thing about the Panthers game is it’s a great opportunity for the Bills to scout the players they’ll be signing. Even better the Bills’ front office doesn’t even have to leave Orchard Park! 

you...are...hilarious.

14 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

"God cares, Day-vee..."

image.thumb.jpeg.57332ec399edb8627d5a7d4ea8e65bc2.jpeg

Man. This friggin show buttonhooked me every. damn. time. when I was a kid.

They’d wedge it in between some rad saturday morning shows like it was normal, and next thing you know BAM you’re getting a friggin sermon.

Honestly, I noticed this and it was the biggest negative I had about the schedule but c'mon...you gotta admit the schedule-makers were kind to us overall.  I mean, long rest before NE?  Bye week right after the Titans/Chiefs meat grinder?

Though...kinda odd how the Chiefs and Titans are out of division games yet we get them back to back again, in the same order as last year.  It's like we're being setup to repeat and redeem that two week stretch from last season.

On 5/12/2021 at 9:13 PM, MJS said:

Boo hoo. Just go beat him.

Exactly ^^^ the guy is almost twice Josh’s age for crying out loud  we need to go Tampa and beat his a** , and if we don’t I’m sure it won’t be because Tommy had an extra day of rest ....

GO BILLS BABY !!!

• Like (+1) 1