Sick of playing Brady after a short week!!

Week 13 we play MNF and then play a relatively rested Brady on Sunday at TB. Cant catch a break even after he changes teams. Frustrated.

Edit: Folks below are interpreting this as a comment about NFL being unfair to us. It is not. Where have I said league was catering to anyone? The post is about a disadvantage in one particular game. Yes, I am sick of every damn channel talking about 32-3! Maybe you are not.

FWIW, I believe that Josh has a legit shot at beating Brady and wanted him to have a fair shot.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Week 13 we play MNF and then play a relatively rested Brady on Sunday at TB. Cant catch a break even after he changes teams. Frustrated.

How often has it happened in the past?

Noticed that right off, do have faith though, we shall overcome this, as Josh is certainly done with not besting Tommy. 

Go Bills!!!

Not only that some teams have to play 13 games without a bye....

That being said, I knew the Bucs would have week 9... or 10. No shiz, Bucs week 9 Bye. How convenient. If you don’t think this league caters to their poster boy you’re crazy

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

That being said, I knew the Bucs would have week 9... or 10. No shiz, Bucs week 9 Bye. How convenient. If you don’t think this league caters to their poster boy you’re crazy

Tampa has 8 home games and 9 road games. Bills have 9 home vs 8 road.  The league is catering to the Bills , right?

What makes a week 9 bye so special?

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

They've catered to him more by making it illegal for a defensive player to even breathe on him.  Not so sure when it comes to setting the schedule.

Bucs had to play 12 games last year before a bye.  Also, similar to our situation. Bucs play a MNF game at home this year and then have to travel to the Colts for a 1pm the following Sunday.  I guarantee every team's fan base has a complaint with some aspect of their schedule.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

You mad, bro?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Boo hoo. Just go beat him.

If you could trade, would you rather give Brady an extra day, or lose the 11 day break we get before playing our division rival Patriots* after the Thanksgiving Day game. The schedule gives, and the schedule takes away. 

I can live with this. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Christ. Call the waaahbulance. He’s 43. Allen is almost 20 years younger. Pretty sure that one day shouldn’t make a difference. Your posts are consistently bad.

• Haha (+1) 1

We’re DOOMED, DOOMED I SAY.  I was waiting fir someone to come out and say how screwed we are, the NFL has something against us,etc, etc.

We also have a Sunday night game against the Chiefs, then 8 days fir a MNF game against the Titans, and then a bye.  We also have a TR night game and then 11 days for a MNF against the Cheats. Now prior to the Thanksgiving game which is awesome at least the Colts is at 1 pm the week before.

We don’t know after whether the Panthers game which should be a pushover is on Saturday or Sunday probably at 4 pm.

I personally am on record I love 1pm games on Sunday, but I know you guys love primetime games.  So for you’re sake, I’m happy for you.  I was a little bummed we didn’t get more 4pm games beyond Tampa, but maybe the Panthers will be a later game Saturday or Sunday at 4pm.  I love Saturday games late as you can sit back on Sunday and just enjoy what’s on.

Maybe I’m a glass half full guy, but I see a great schedule for us this year.  We are the anchor team for each nationally televised game except maybe the Chiefs.

Ok, we’re all going to do this from now until September so my very conservative projection is 12-5, most likely 13-4, and aggressive 14-3.  I do think there is an outside shot at 15-2.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

They had a late bye last season....