Devin Singletary got swoll

57 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

It’s weird that you quoted all of us but didn’t respond to any of us. You made it out to him even though I’m pretty sure he doesn’t come to these boards

Have you had many human to human interactions?

• Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I disagree, it all depends on the RBs running style. 

Motor can juke out guys for days, adding the element where he can also run through the defender could really up his game 

I have to disagree here. Rbs adding muscle mass, rarely works out for the better. Your frame has to be able to support it, without losing any speed or quickness. Devin should be more focused on speed and quickness, than power. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Oh, cool, I was hoping he could get heavier and slow down some...

Aren't you on the train that we need like 3 new RBs? Singletary not doing well would unironically be a desirable outcome for you.

• Dislike 1

58 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

It’s weird that you quoted all of us but didn’t respond to any of us. You made it out to him even though I’m pretty sure he doesn’t come to these boards

Kinda defensive response there BH, it’s pretty obvious that he was pointing out those that would like to see DS cut for their own imaginary reasons...😂 but hey some like to see players bettering themselves, some with agendas find It upsetting I guess. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Last year he sprinted up hills for reps, I doubt he’s skipping legs.

Yeah I'm going to add that he's a running back where you use your legs a lot, so he probably isn't skipping out on training his primary muscle group.

Christ, some people here seem to actively want Singletary to fail. How much weight did he add, if any? Does anyone even know before they start crying about how he'll be heavy and slow?

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Kinda defensive response there BH, it’s pretty obvious that he was pointing out those that would like to see DS cut for their own imaginary reasons...😂 but hey some like to see players bettering themselves, some with agendas find It upsetting I guess. 

Wish I could agree twice

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Nobody here has any agenda involving Devin Singletary 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

Yeah I'm going to add that he's a running back where you use your legs a lot, so he probably isn't skipping out on training his primary muscle group.

Christ, some people here seem to actively want Singletary to fail. How much weight did he add, if any? Does anyone even know before they start crying about how he'll be heavy and slow?

There is a cadre of anti Singletary fans on this board, and they really do appear to want him to fail so they can be right...,

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Nobody here has any agenda involving Devin Singletary 😂😂😂

“Of course not” ...,

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Boxcar is Singletary... Singletary is boxcar!

Yeah, because we all know that players post here all the time... 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Aren't you on the train that we need like 3 new RBs? Singletary not doing well would unironically be a desirable outcome for you.

So, like, sarcasm is a thing....

I don't think we need 3 new running backs, no. I don't think I have ever said that either. 

I am in the Singletary is not good enough a RB to do what the Bills need him to do camp. I think it is difficult to have a good NFL backfield with two slow shifty guys. Moss has some more physicality to him than Devin, and for whatever reason it looked like Moss also is a little more explosive. I find DS hesitant at times as well. I thought Moss was the better back in 2020. 

I am most certainly not rooting for Singletary's failure. In fact, I am very much rooting for his success at the moment since he is still part of the RB stable. I don't know a ton about Brieda, so as far as I am concerned DS is still very much the lead horse in the running for RB1. "I told ya so's" are worth much less than wins to me. But it is an internet message board, so I have done the message board thing and have (gasp) given my opinion on some of the players on the roster at times even if they are at times unfavorable. 

Sorry to offend Mrs. Singletary.