Devin Singletary got swoll

On 5/13/2021 at 2:13 AM, sirebors said:

Leave it to Bills fans to complain about a player working out too much, maintaining a strict diet, and improving his overall physical fitness. I'm sure if it was something the training staff and coaches didn't want him to do, they would have told him months ago. 

You misinterpreted what I wrote.  Nowhere does it say I'm complaining.  I'm excited about his workout plan and I'm glad he's going the opposite direction as K. Williams.

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

He really took a step back from year one. At least he’s giving himself a chance to redeem himself. 

And that he will. Never underestimate a guy who wants it as bad as he does. He will shut up many detractors! Breida was the only necessary addition. The rest is scheme adjustments. Watch what I'm telling you!

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

And that he will. Never underestimate a guy who wants it as bad as he does. He will shut up many detractors! Breida was the only necessary addition. The rest is scheme adjustments. Watch what I'm telling you!

I think the other necessary addition is more food in cafeteria for some of OL to get bigger/stronger.

Having more time to work out in first class training/exercise rooms will help as well and time to get scheme worked out.

On 5/13/2021 at 6:02 PM, BillsFanForever19 said:

You're all missing my main point. And cherry picking the multiple "removes" without reading the context. And that's that his good plays last season - the ones that swing his average - came on plays that didn't matter. 50 yard TD runs when the game was well over. 10+ yard draw plays when the D was more than willing to give him that cushion to prevent the ball going down field on 3rd and 12+

I went at this a different way.   

I removed 107 rushes from his career stats, mostly because I don’t like odd numbers.  His ypc jumped to 7.31, which I’ll round up to 8 (odd numbers again).  

These are real numbers. 

• Haha (+1) 2

i hope he shapes up and plays better, but the FO didn't draft moss w a 3rd after drafting singletary w a 3rd the year before because they think motor can't be improved upon.  you can say the same for AJE.  all those guys are on notice.  good for the team tho.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Too busy getting swoll to attend OTAs? I see why some guys may not feel they need to be there but he’s not one of them. Seems to me his roster spot isn’t solid. 

To play Yolo's advocate tho.........he might be getting married or having a child born etc..