Devin Singletary got swoll

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

It’s weird that you quoted all of us but didn’t respond to any of us. You made it out to him even though I’m pretty sure he doesn’t come to these boards

The point he was making was pretty obvious.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4

37 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Adding muscle mass is rarely a good idea for a running back.

Unfortunately this might be how he responds to being asked to primarily run in a power-zone scheme last year, versus a power-man blocking scheme where he thrived in his first year. Just hope they've accommodated for that much in terms of expected playcalling.

• Like (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

As long as leg day is a major focus, I don't see the problem

I agree with you and I'm a fan of Singletary but look at the photo and those calfs.....

Looks like Maybe he has been missing leg day....LOL, I really doubt he's doing anything wrong....

I wonder if he’s natty or not. I mean, that’s quite the transformation in such a short period of time. Certainly such a physique is attainable, but he did it so quickly and his frame looks maxed out.

Anyways, Singletary the player is better than people make him out to be. He is better than Moss I don’t care what anyone says.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

It’s weird that you quoted all of us but didn’t respond to any of us. You made it out to him even though I’m pretty sure he doesn’t come to these boards

tenor.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

Singletary has a career average of 4.8 ypc.  Last year, his “down” year, was 4.4. People need to find a new scapegoat for the run game.  Singletary can improve, and I’m glad he’s working hard, but the 5 guys up front have to do better.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Looks like he is going to cause folk to make business decisions, aye...

Go Bills!!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1