I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!!!

Even though I've been to 3 of the last 4 opening days where they let fans in, they were all road games.  The good news was I was able to be at the R. Rich tailgate in a bar in Baltimore for 2 of them.   I haven't been to a Bills home opener since 2013, so I'm looking forward to the tailgating.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, Mark Vader said:

The start of college football.

Thanks! As the years pass I just find it harder and harder to pay attention to CFB anymore. Probably because my team gets thrashed when it counts. Then again, if you're not an Alabama/Clemson fan you're probably experiencing the same thing.

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Thanks! As the years pass I just find it harder and harder to pay attention to CFB anymore. Probably because my team gets thrashed when it counts. Then again, if you're not an Alabama/Clemson fan you're probably experiencing the same thing.

I know the feeling, my team has been frustrating the Hell out of me lately.

Still, I love college football, just as much as professional. And the first couple of weeks of college is my favorite, because I love the big non-conference games.

There are some good and fun match-ups too....

Miami(FL) Vs. Alabama

Georgia Vs. Clemson.

UCLA Vs. Louisiana State

Florida State Vs. Notre Dame

Ohio State Vs. Oregon

Michigan Vs. Washington

West Virginia Vs. Virginia Tech

Penn State Vs. Auburn

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Better hope they don’t pull the plug on fans...look at all these huge concerts at stadiums getting cancelled 

Whos gettimg cancelled?  I just hear about masks or not.  Go Bills!  I'll be there! 

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Still, I love college football, just as much as professional. And the first couple of weeks of college is my favorite, because I love the big non-conference games.

Miami(FL) Vs. Alabama

Georgia Vs. Clemson.

UCLA Vs. Louisiana State

Ohio State Vs. Oregon

Michigan Vs. Washington

Penn State Vs. Auburn

Go 🍊

Edited by Bills fan since 87

2 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Better hope they don’t pull the plug on fans...look at all these huge concerts at stadiums getting cancelled 

I'm not sure which concerts your referring too but the Billy Joel concert felt like a pre pandemic concert event.  Even in the "indoor" areas hardly anybody wore masks and enforcement was non existent.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm not sure which concerts your referring too but the Billy Joel concert felt like a pre pandemic concert event.  Even in the "indoor" areas hardly anybody wore masks and enforcement was non existent.  

Garth Brooks, for one.

9 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

The start of college football.

Bring on AL vs. Appalachian State for a close 78-3 win.

Roll Tide!

Im just kidding as I believe they play Miami.

I know it’s a little sad for Buffalonians to regret the end of summer, but down here in FL our summer is like you’re winters.  It’s miserably hot every moment of the day and night,  but you get to spend tons of time with you’re kids if little.  The price we pay for living in a beautiful place the rest of the year.  Football for me among other things means the heat will break in another 6 weeks.

For anyone going to the Miami game in week 2, start hydrating now.  Anyway, can’t wait for the Steelers game.

We’re going to DESTROY THEM!

Edited by machine gun kelly

11 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Miami(FL) Vs. Alabama

Georgia Vs. Clemson.

UCLA Vs. Louisiana State

Ohio State Vs. Oregon

Michigan Vs. Washington

Penn State Vs. Auburn

Ah, a man that thinks just like me.  We missed out on the non conference matchups last year and I want to soak it all in this year.  As much as I am super excited about the Bills, the NFL is no comparison to college football to me.  I just love it.  

On a side note, my sons one friend, I ran into his dad last week.  Big Penn State fan went there, he was telling me how excited he was because he got tickets to the PSU/Auburn game and he was so looking forward to taking his son there to that game.  He dropped dead of a heart attack two days after I talked to him.  Chilling and makes you think.  Only a year older than me.  Makes you think.   Enjoy everyday looking forward to the things you love.  

• Sad 1