TBDAHOT discussion

SDS

51 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I start my Q3 client meetings the 13th. I’ll be whacked busy the two weeks after.  It takes my three to recover.  FaceTime!! 

EDIT:  I mean 3 weeks to recover from TBDHOT not my client meetings. LOL 

Hah!!!  It only takes me one week to recover!  (no but seriously, after the 2019 home opener, I think it took me at least a few days until I felt 100% again).

So… @Hammered a Lot , any official word yet?   Are we a go?  I repeat, ARE WE A GO.

13 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Hah!!!  It only takes me one week to recover!  (no but seriously, after the 2019 home opener, I think it took me at least a few days until I felt 100% again).

So… @Hammered a Lot , any official word yet?   Are we a go?  I repeat, ARE WE A GO.

Yes three days for me. But then again I only drink maybe once a year.  

So it may not happen?  

On 8/12/2021 at 12:30 PM, Ralonzo said:

For those with Sprint/T-Mobile, the Tuesday Rewards app shows a free 6-month subscription to The Athletic will be available as a reward next Tuesday 8/17.

I have Sprint.  How does this work?

18 hours ago, Virgil said:

When I try to google it, all I see is this promotion from 2020.  Nothing current.  Athletic's site makes no mention.  Only intro offer I see is $3.99/month for one year (billed annually - so $48 for the year - put your Little Professor away!).

On 8/13/2021 at 7:40 PM, Virgil said:

On 8/14/2021 at 2:27 PM, Gugny said:

When I try to google it, all I see is this promotion from 2020.  Nothing current.  Athletic's site makes no mention.  Only intro offer I see is $3.99/month for one year (billed annually - so $48 for the year - put your Little Professor away!).

It's live today, it might stay live till next Monday?

If you have Sprint or T-Mobile (and hackers haven't cloned your phone yet) then:

1) Install/open the T-Mobile Tuesdays App on your phone

2) Click on the 6-month Athletic free trial to load offer to your T-Mobile Tuesdays App,

IMG_2297.jpg.b9c3d049ab48c405ad4bc4451d9ced3c.jpg

don't click Redeem yet...

3) Install/open The Athletic App on your phone

4) From T-Mobile Tuesdays app, now click Redeem

IMG_2295.jpg.a315badd6a427bc5055731bb624815c5.jpg

5) The Athletic App should pop up, and take you through the process of setting up your account and preferences, the usual stuff

6) When checking out from The Athletic app the 6-month promo should show, and state that it will auto-bill $71.99 in 6 months (2/17/22).

* Nothing is billed now, you can cancel up to 24-hours before the free 6-months ends to prevent billing.

* You'll still need enough bucks in your iTunes or Apple acct or a Credit Card on it.

* Or add a CC on your Apple account with an expiry before 2/22, it'll still work

* Or add a prepaid CC on your Apple account, it'll still work, make sure you use it up before 2/17/22

* Or make sure you cancel before they try to bill it :D

7) Voila

364378938_Screenshot2021-08-17at10_07_09AM.jpg.ff8ebd286be517bb96ff69ada0a4e1ae.jpg

Edited by Ralonzo
ping gugny
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I have my traditional crew that we tailgate with every year, but this sounds like a hell of a time. Any chance, if we arent parking there, that my wife and i can still wander up and say hello? I'll wear my flutie jersey and bring a couple pair of my MMA gloves from my gym here so @Gugny and i can have a sparring match in Doug's name.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I have my traditional crew that we tailgate with every year, but this sounds like a hell of a time. Any chance if we arent parking there that my wife and i can still wonder up and say hello? I'll wear my flutie jersey and bring a couple pair of my MMA gloves from my gym here so @Gugny and i can have a sparring match in Doug's name.

Traditionally we have spearing contests, but new traditions are welcome

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/19/2021 at 9:12 AM, Stank_Nasty said:

I have my traditional crew that we tailgate with every year, but this sounds like a hell of a time. Any chance, if we arent parking there, that my wife and i can still wander up and say hello? I'll wear my flutie jersey and bring a couple pair of my MMA gloves from my gym here so @Gugny and i can have a sparring match in Doug's name.

This is effin' hilarious!!!  Would be GREAT to meet you, so please stop by!  

@SDS I have to update my RSVP. I’ll be coming to the tailgate lot, but I can’t park there.  One of the people coming with me needs to catch a flight after the game, so I need to be able to get out of there quick.  

I still plan on getting there early and can bring whatever an out of town can bring, so just let me know.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/25/2021 at 6:44 PM, mead107 said:

let me know what kind of beer you want. 

you don’t need to drag a cooler or bags around. 

I will take a 12 pack of "Lets Go Pils" for pregame, and and a 12 of "Circle the Wagons" IPA for post game. Thx for getting those, much appreciated!

• Like (+1) 1

Reading through he thread, this is what I pulled out as indicating they will be there (or others spoke for them):

1. @SDS
  2. @RiotAct
  3. @Gugny
  4. @ExiledInIllinois
  5. @Seasons1992
  6. @Albany,n.y.
  7. @Guffalo
  8. @JÂy RÛßeÒ
  9. @Virgil
  10. @mead107
  11. @CountryCletus
  12. @Bob Lamb
  13. @eball
  14. @Jauronimo
  15. @Heitz
  16. @rockpile
  17. @BringBackFlutie
  18. @Logic
  19. @Augie
  20. @Toomstone.Part.Duex
  21. @Mr Info
  22. @natedogg
  23. @devldog131
  24. @Boyst62

Here are names that didn't explicitly say "yes", but were pretty active in the topic or I suspect they may be coming:

1. @plenzmd1
  2. @Just Jack
  3. @BringBackFergy
  4. @Chef Jim

Anyone else? Corrections?

• Like (+1) 3

Reading through he thread, this is what I pulled out as indicating they will be there (or others spoke for them):

1. @SDS
  2. @RiotAct
  3. @Gugny
  4. @Seasons1992
  5. @Albany,n.y.
  6. @Guffalo
  7. @JÂy RÛßeÒ
  8. @Virgil
  9. @mead107
  10. @CountryCletus
  11. @Bob Lamb

12. @Jauronimo
  13. @rockpile
  14. @BringBackFlutie
  15. @Logic
  16. @Augie
  17. @Just Jack
  18. @Mr Info
  19. @natedogg
  20. @devldog131
  21. @Boyst62
  22. @plenzmd1
  23. @mrags
  24. @R. Rich

Here are names that didn't explicitly say "yes":

1. @Chef Jim

27 minutes ago, SDS said:

1. @SDS
  2. @RiotAct
  3. @Gugny
  4. @ExiledInIllinois
  5. @Seasons1992
  6. @Albany,n.y.
  7. @Guffalo
  8. @JÂy RÛßeÒ
  9. @Virgil
  10. @mead107
  11. @CountryCletus
  12. @Bob Lamb
  13. @eball
  14. @Jauronimo
  15. @Heitz
  16. @rockpile
  17. @BringBackFlutie
  18. @Logic
  19. @Augie
  20. @Toomstone.Part.Duex
  21. @Mr Info
  22. @natedogg
  23. @devldog131
  24. @Boyst62

Here are names that didn't explicitly say "yes", but were pretty active in the topic or I suspect they may be coming:

1. @plenzmd1
  2. @Just Jack
  3. @BringBackFergy
  4. @Chef Jim

Anyone else? Corrections?

Yes, I will be there.  Just wanted to confirm that I can’t park there because I have to get to the airport after the game 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.