TBDAHOT discussion

SDS

On 7/1/2021 at 11:12 PM, SDS said:

The one band we had many years ago was for a 4 o’clock game. We had plenty of time to take a small break for that. There’s just not enough hours in the morning for a 1 o’clock game.

A band would be a good "day before" thing...........and for 1 o'clock openers with people making long trips I'd think that would be something to ponder in the future.   I don't think a Saturday night tailgate would be a good idea,  people get crazy in the evening so I'd be down on that if I were a lot owner.   I also don't know if the lot permit that they have would allow parking and tailgating on a non-gameday etc..  But if it was possible,  an afternoon pre-tailgate on a Saturday would be good.   

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Come

I start my Q3 client meetings the 13th. I’ll be whacked busy the two weeks after.  It takes my three to recover.  FaceTime!! 

EDIT:  I mean 3 weeks to recover from TBDHOT not my client meetings. LOL 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.