TBDAHOT discussion

SDS

I don't know about you guys, but WE had a band last opener.  OK, not a band, but Rich Rocka, aka, YaBoy, aka Stevie's cousin did rap a few for us - real nice guy 🤣

A band would be cool, but I can also see it being a distraction.  Er, ANOTHER distraction in that lot, for that game! :beer:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

I don't know about you guys, but WE had a band last opener.  OK, not a band, but Rich Rocka, aka, YaBoy, aka Stevie's cousin did rap a few for us - real nice guy 🤣

A band would be cool, but I can also see it being a distraction.  Er, ANOTHER distraction in that lot, for that game! :beer:

I thought that level of “band” was cool. Or, maybe amusing? It seemed like some guy just woke up from the camper and wanted to loosen his vocal chords with some random thoughts. Not too loud, just randomness at it’s best, then disappeared. It was easy to ignore or amuse. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/1/2021 at 7:10 PM, Just Jack said:

We had a band about 10 years ago, and there were people that complained that they could not have conversations while the band was playing.  

Band playing, other Tailgaters blasting their music, neighbor across the street band playing a puddle of mud sound. Thanks for the thought but nope. 

On 6/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, SDS said:

yeah, we will start a new topic for that. Did you find a ticket?

As far as the parking thread, I usually start it one month from the opener. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hammers Lot said:

Band playing, other Tailgaters blasting their music, neighbor across the street band playing a puddle of mud sound. Thanks for the thought but nope. 

As far as the parking thread, I usually start it one month from the opener. 

My son and his band were on barstool Morgantown, pretty much known world wide now! For the right price ,like a beer or two, I can make sure they don’t play at the tailgate. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, SDS said:

yeah, we will start a new topic for that. Did you find a ticket?

If, and I know this is a big game, you happen to come across 2 tix, the mother and gf now want to come.  

I’m going to keep looking online, but if you end up with two spares, let me know.  

12 hours ago, Virgil said:

If, and I know this is a big game, you happen to come across 2 tix, the mother and gf now want to come.  

I’m going to keep looking online, but if you end up with two spares, let me know.  

Your mother's girlfriend or your girlfriend?

Just now, Virgil said:

Oh crap.  I was really hoping you wouldn’t find out this way.   You’ll always be my #1!!!

Now I'm telling my son he can't go, just so I can bring my girlfriend.

It's on.

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I remember years ago when someone posted the link for us to all get tickets in the same section. He was a season ticket holder

That was the best. Sitting near SDS, Beerball, Gugny...amazing times

That was me.  The Bills ticket office worked with me on that for a couple of years but stopped...

9 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

That was me.  The Bills ticket office worked with me on that for a couple of years but stopped...

Kinda like the rest of us on TBD….😁

Edited by Mr Info
  • Haha (+1) 3

18 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Yea, smidge easier to get tickets 10 years ago, just a smidge!

15 hours ago, Mr Info said:

Kinda like the rest of us on TBD….😁

You funny guy! 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm going to take a parking spot.  There may be 6 of us in a car and we are coming from out of town, so making food won't be an option.  I'm being told I need to be there by 7a. 

What would be the appropriate thing to bring?  I am not a free loader and want to contribute.

16 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I think I'm going to take a parking spot.  There may be 6 of us in a car and we are coming from out of town, so making food won't be an option.  I'm being told I need to be there by 7a. 

What would be the appropriate thing to bring?  I am not a free loader and want to contribute.

Just do what you can.  I've never been to any TBD tailgate where there wasn't too much food.  Maybe bring some of Maryland's finest beer to share.

Oh, and weed.  Bring weed.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Just do what you can.  I've never been to any TBD tailgate where there wasn't too much food.  Maybe bring some of Maryland's finest beer to share.

Oh, and weed.  Bring weed.

Drops, edibles, or straight weed? 

Maryland doesn't have beer, we have crabs.  That's about it.  Also, we have a lot of crime.  I can just randomly punch people in the face if that helps.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Drops, edibles, or straight weed? 

Maryland doesn't have beer, we have crabs.  That's about it.  Also, we have a lot of crime.  I can just randomly punch people in the face if that helps.

I've got the edibles covered.  I just thought it would be fun to smoke a bowl in @ExiledInIllinois's Tacoma with the windows rolled up.

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.