TBDAHOT discussion

SDS

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

All the more reason to come. 

Oh, hell! All the more reason for me to be there! 

We have a wedding in Chicago on Friday, but the wife is determined to make the opener. She’s never even been to a game in OP, but who am I to argue? I can annoy countless folks here just by showing up! It’s my super power. 

43 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

No one likes @Chef Jim, especially himself, and he understands why and agrees with it!😆!

All he does is tell us our opinions and food suck!

This is your opportunity to share all of your advice with him!  @Chef Jim is desperately in need of your advise! 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'll help you out my man; you've been busy watching Steelers film all morning I assume.

Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate.

Honestly, Seasons, I didn’t know either so I’m with you Virg.  Not sure yet.  It’s possible.  If I do, it won’t be with the kids this time.  Before last year, we always went to 1 of the 2 September Sunday games with a bunch of family.

Just curious, which lot do you guys meet up before the game, Hammers?  We normally park in the lot next to Hammers and walk over.  Only because the earliest I can get the family out of bed and at the lot is 9:15am or so and Hammers is always full by then.  If I fly up alone, I’ll be there at 7am, and no, I’m not drinking out if you’re navel Seasons.  I’ll give that illustrious honor to Gugs.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'm sitting alone & still plan on having fun.  I'll be seeing & staying with friends I haven't seen in 2 years & I'm hoping for a TBD tailgate, so I'll only be alone while I'm in the stadium.  

What section are you in

On 5/12/2021 at 12:46 PM, SDS said:

So, who is going to the game and is up for renewing our annual tradition?

@Albany,n.y. @Gugny

Myself and the VT crew will be there - looking forward to sharing some nice Vermont beers with the crew (whist sampling everyone's amazing food)!  :beer:

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Myself and the VT crew will be there - looking forward to sharing some nice Vermont beers with the crew (whist sampling everyone's amazing food)!  :beer:

RV?

How are you my friend! Pittsburgh on a Sunday night seems like a lifetime agao!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

I will have a 12 and 15 year old with me... while it’s his lot and he can choose to run it however he wants, I wonder if there will be “border patrol” to prevent these unvaccinated fans from passing through or coming to visit other tailgaters....this is a system that’s bound to fail..

Good news, they are now eligible to get vaccinated!

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

RV?

How are you my friend! Pittsburgh on a Sunday night seems like a lifetime agao!

Yessir, need to get there nice and early to help Hammer mow the rocks 🤣

Was talking with my friends in Pittsburgh and said the same thing, "When was that game, like the mid-90's?  We were in Three Rivers, right?" :D

And I'm hanging in - been back home for months taking care of an ailing mom. Not the 2021 I expected, but we're all together, which is a blessing.  So looking forward to some good times with friends though! :beer:

Hope all is well my friend(s)!!

• Like (+1) 5

18 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Yessir, need to get there nice and early to help Hammer mow the rocks 🤣

Was talking with my friends in Pittsburgh and said the same thing, "When was that game, like the mid-90's?  We were in Three Rivers, right?" :D

And I'm hanging in - been back home for months taking care of an ailing mom. Not the 2021 I expected, but we're all together, which is a blessing.  So looking forward to some good times with friends though! :beer:

Hope all is well my friend(s)!!

sorry to hear about your Mom...may she get well! Rhink we need to do a practice tailgate maybe sometime late June just to make sure we know how to do it

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.