TBDAHOT discussion

SDS

44 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hey, Virg.

Hi Gug

44 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'll help you out my man; you've been busy watching Steelers film all morning I assume.

Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate.

Ah, that was my first thought, but I thought it was called something else and someone else started the thread.  

Me and the fam are thinking about going, but the cost of resale value for the game is too tempting to take. 

But Gug will be there…….

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

Wow....sounds like some solid rep by the TBDer's.  Will alls yalls meet at Hammers?

Correct. 

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Hi Gug

Ah, that was my first thought, but I thought it was called something else and someone else started the thread.  

Me and the fam are thinking about going, but the cost of resale value for the game is too tempting to take. 

But Gug will be there…….

Just go. When the first shovel of dirt hits you in the face, you’re not gonna be thinking about the money you made off a football game.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SDS said:

Correct. 

Just go. When the first shovel of dirt hits you in the face, you’re not gonna be thinking about the money you made off a football game.

Thanks and OH SO very right on the reply to Virg.

Edited by Kwai San

Group Sales start May 20 for STHs if people want to sit together.

Thursday, May 20 at 10:00am – Group Ticket Onsale

• Beginning Thursday, May 20, Members interested in group tickets of 12 or more for a game can call our Ticket Office at 1-877-228-4257 to purchase. Celebrate with family, friends or employees at Highmark Stadium and save money with no per seat ticket fees when you purchase a group of 12 or more tickets for a game.

5 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Thanks @Gugny for taking my thunder.... Mrs. Cletus has a military obligation and cannot attend, but the two oldest Cletus Juniors will be with me, and either a work buddy or dad....

Any specific type of roadkill y’all want this year, or should I make it a surprise as always???

I still have nightmares from that raccoon you chucked in my mouth.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.