I just bought a ticket to opening day!

3 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I started this thread so that people who wanted tickets know that they are already on sale for the opener.  It was not intended to become a debate over vaccinations.  

At least no one is mask debating.

• Agree 1

There were some pricing errors on Ticketmaster - for NE and Washington field level sideline seats were $99 each, even mid field.  I had a pair for Washington in my basket but didn’t click through when I saw the error as I didn’t want to have to deal

with it if they corrected the error later.  I wasn’t planning to buy anyways, just comparing the game by game prices to my total cost for seasons.

3 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

I got 3 for Pitts game, I’m feeling lite in the wallet now. By far the most I have paid for a single game ticket. 

I’m in Canada so I hope I can go, but it’s going to be so emotional to be in a full stadium for the bills.  Money well spent.

• Like (+1) 2

Just got six tickets for MNF in Nashville. 

I'll be taking a sabbatical from TBD as I recover from my kidney "donation" to help pay for the evening.

😳

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

These ticket prices to the opener are ridiculous. And I think they are only going to go up given all the Steelers’ fans too that will easily travel. 

It's why I went right to week 3 vs WFT