I just bought a ticket to opening day!

25 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

No, I'm not vaccinated and I don't plan on getting it either. That's why I called them to find out about the policy 

I heard the games are going to be blacked out for people who aren't vaccinated.  Hope I'm wrong...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

As of right now, only single seats and clubs are available at the link from the Bills site.  2 things:
1) Season ticket members gonna be PISSED - I think they opened this up early and STMs won't get their usual first crack
B) The ticket office always holds potential season tickets back until the first preseason game so more will come available

Uh, not a bad price for Nosebleeds.

SEC317

ROW23

SEAT7-8

Verified Resale Ticket

Increase quantity of tickets

*As official local health guidelines evolve regarding COVID-19 safety protocols, select venues may shift seating configurations and/or increase capacity.

2 Seats

$7,000.00 ea + Fees

Just now, Realist said:

Uh, not a bad price for Nosebleeds.

SEC317

ROW23

SEAT7-8

Verified Resale Ticket

Increase quantity of tickets

*As official local health guidelines evolve regarding COVID-19 safety protocols, select venues may shift seating configurations and/or increase capacity.

2 Seats

$7,000.00 ea + Fees

LOL.  You’ve gotta wonder what the point of making that listing is.

28 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

As of right now, only single seats and clubs are available at the link from the Bills site.  2 things:
1) Season ticket members gonna be PISSED - I think they opened this up early and STMs won't get their usual first crack
B) The ticket office always holds potential season tickets back until the first preseason game so more will come available

I just spoke to the ticket office. Today's availability for just the Steelers game was super limited. There will be more, "better" released tomorrow. Season ticket holders will receive a code and time slot tomorrow morning for additional single game ticket purchases. 

• Like (+1) 1

I may end up with 3 great seats for sale.  I have season seats, but I’m in Canada and no sign yet that the border will be open.  And even if they open it, not sure how to prove we’ve been vaccinated, and no idea if we’ll even have our second shots by week 1.  This sucks.  Also don’t know if a 14 day quarantine will still be required for crossing the border.  I think I need to move to buffalo for the season!

1 minute ago, vanhalen26 said:

I may end up with 3 great seats for sale.  I have season seats, but I’m in Canada and no sign yet that the border will be open.  And even if they open it, not sure how to prove we’ve been vaccinated, and no idea if we’ll even have our second shots by week 1.  This sucks.  Also don’t know if a 14 day quarantine will still be required for crossing the border.  I think I need to move to buffalo for the season!

send me a message if you think you may be offering them to the group. I’d like to start collecting outlets for people who may need tickets that will come to the tailgate.

2 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

That sucks dude.  I was wondering what was happening for STHs who were Canadian.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SDS said:

send me a message if you think you may be offering them to the group. I’d like to start collecting outlets for people who may need tickets that will come to the tailgate.

Will do, I’m certainly not selling now.  I’d give my left *** to be at the game.  Hoping that it all gets worked out by late August.  

Steelers are my wife’s fav team (but I married her anyways), so we’ve been to a few games there as well.  

Seats rock, between the 40/45, row 15 or 16 I think, and home side.  

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t sorted out by late season, I’m leery about the earlier games unfortunately.  I was going to run the Boston marathon in October but didn’t even apply as I assume there could still be border issues at that time to.  

Edited by vanhalen26

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Even though they say that sales won't start until 8 tonight, I was able to buy a ticket through Ticketmaster this morning.  

You can go to the Bills website, go to schedule, then hit ticket purchase and review the map.  There are some tickets available in sections not highlighted, so click on wherever you want to sit & see if anything is available.  

Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Sun • Sep 12 2021 • 1:00 PM

Highmark Stadium — Orchard Park, NY

Sec 115

If you toggle off the verified resale option the only tickets actually from the Bills are club seats.  Maybe not how it was earlier, but that's how it is now.

13 minutes ago, SDS said:

If Poloncarz is successful at requiring vaccinations to enter the stadium, I'm starting to wonder about the fate of tailgating.   The stadium lots are county-owned property as well.  If the county considers the game itself a potential super-spreader event, then wouldn't the tailgates be considered a super-spreader event as well? It would be impossible to control who comes and goes in those parking lots.  I wouldn't be surprised if he shuts downs tailgating in ALL lots (public and private), like they did in 2020 to avoid having to try and police it.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, ohboychoboy said:

If Poloncarz is successful at requiring vaccinations to enter the stadium, I'm starting to wonder about the fate of tailgating.   The stadium lots are county-owned property as well.  If the county considers the game itself a potential super-spreader event, then wouldn't the tailgates be considered a super-spreader event as well? It would be impossible to control who comes and goes in those parking lots.  I wouldn't be surprised if he shuts downs tailgating in ALL lots (public and private), like they did in 2020 to avoid having to try and police it.

We will have to keep an eye on it. If we are forced off a nearby lot then we will have to make contingency plans.

3 minutes ago, driddles said:

If you toggle off the verified resale option the only tickets actually from the Bills are club seats.  Maybe not how it was earlier, but that's how it is now.

That's for more than 1 seat.  If anyone is looking for 1 seat, if you change the 2 seats to 1 seat on the top of the available tickets some seats are still available from the team.  

Just now, Chicharito said:

I just looked and the cheapest ticket right now at 3 o’clock is $578 and that’s from the bills not a resale site. Yes they are in the club level but damn that’s some coin to drop on a non playoff game!

Tons of seats on Stubhub in the $200-$299 range.

3 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

So, because I'm looking at going to the Bucs game, I just called Raymond James Stadium about their policy on vaccines and the girl I spoke with said that it's the NFL's job to determine whether or not they require vaccines in their stadium and she said they haven't been notified yet. I thought this was up to the county executive and governor to determine this as well as the stadium people. I need to know this as I am looking to purchase tickets asap. Does this sound right?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/02/us/florida-vaccine-passport-desantis.html

47 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Tons of seats on Stubhub in the $200-$299 range.

Yes for $75 seats