Highest inflation since...

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Come on man......we're talking about the Federal Reserve.  What does the FBI have to do with any of this?  

The point being that if one Federal bureau can become partisan/politicized, any of them can.

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Sure....

This is why I called you a partisan hack. 

You're free to believe what you want.  I'll believe that the bungling of inflation was less to do with sheer incompetence than being directed from on high.

Edited by Doc

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're free to believe what you want.  I'll believe that the bungling of inflation was less to do with sheer incompetence than being directed from on high.

What are you saying when you say this inflation has been “directed from on high”?

The inflation we are experiencing now is not Biden’s fault.  I’ve mentioned this many times here.  It’s been a long time coming. From “too big to fail” bailouts to pandemic fueled supply chain issues and a lot of government spending from both sides.  

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What are you saying when you say this inflation has been “directed from on high”?

The inflation we are experiencing now is not Biden’s fault.  I’ve mentioned this many times here.  It’s been a long time coming. From “too big to fail” bailouts to pandemic fueled supply chain issues and a lot of government spending from both sides.  

His policies have made inflation worse.  Even Brett Rattner, a former Obama Treasury Department official, said so.  There was even a poll of Dems back in June who blamed Joke for it.

Edited by Doc

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

His policies have made inflation worse.  Even Brett Rattner, a former Obama Treasury Department official, said so.  There was even a poll of Dems back in June who blamed Joke for it.

Well if they are blaming it all on Biden they are idiots.  Which of his policies do you think have affected inflation the most? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Well if they are blaming it all on Biden they are idiots.  Which of his policies do you think have affected inflation the most? 

No one is blaming it all on Joke and that's why I said "made inflation worse" not "caused it."  And how about American Rescue Plan?  The botching of the supply chain?  Trying to eliminate fossil fuels and driving up the cost of fuel making production and transportation more expensive?