How i Had Longed for the Good Old Days & Here They Are !

I have always thought things were better back in the day as we say or in the good old days and it looks as if we have taken a step back in time to a better time & place in some instances when things were much less opinionated and more politically correct . No harsh opinions on twitter or FB no name calling by those in charge it's so refreshing .

Most things are now back to the way they were when Joe was last in office . By giving hope to those wanting to come to the US no border crisis here that would have some 4500 children in federal holding centers at the border .

No unaccompanied toddlers found along the border by a farmer dehydrated and malnutrition that the lame stream media would have to run that story over & over again just like they did for that last damb POTUS .

We all know Kamala is on it though & she will take care of all things on the border no matter which border it is .

Have they let any reporters in yet or are they still moving the people out before they come in ? 🤔

Gas is up over a dollar now to help show the people Electric cars are better than gas so we need the infrastructure bill to move forward for energy independents .

Them darn Koreans are back to their old ways firing missiles when ever they want but i know given time Joe will take a stand and have a polite discussion with them and get it under control no worries here . Hey Iraq you better expect the same your not suppose to be making that nuclear stuff did you forget ? That's okay we understand we forget too .

Oh and the Chinese are back to their old happy selves again .

Then there is all the financial help that he has been given the people of the US mixed in with the corona virus bill not to mention all that has been done to get the vaccine made and distributed by Joe .

This new infrastructure bill will also help us even more so we can have electric cars & not have to worry any more about the pipe lines being used or sitting undone for that nasty fossil fuel we have been using .

Yes Here we are 5 months into a new Presidency and the future is looking so bright ! YEP Joe has done his part in the first 100 + days now to out do the last 4 POTUS to have 52 executive orders to just like Trump undo all the good his predecessor had done the future looks so bright .

Wow i never thought i would have so much to look forward or backwards to well you know what i mean . The future or is it the past looks so bright i wake every morning and look forward to the good old days seeing what great advancements we will make today .

Thanks for all you've done I hope the media keeps a close eye on you to report all of the good things happening now rather than all the bad that was not so very long ago !! 

• Like (+1) 2