Bills on Thanksgiving again!

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

I was targeting this game but on Thanksgiving will be a no-go with the wife.  Odd she puts a family dinner over the Bills🤔.

I just told my wife about this, and her reply was, "hmmm.... interesting". So it's not a flat out no. There is hope for me yet! (Shush @Hapless Bills Fan)

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I just told my wife about this, and her reply was, "hmmm.... interesting". So it's not a flat out no. There is hope for me yet! (Shush @Hapless Bills Fan)

My wife actually brought up the idea of “taking a break” from hosting thanksgiving at our place, ditching the kid with the grandparents and us two going down for the game. 🤯

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

35 minutes ago, Purplebulldog said:

For those anticipating going. I live down this way

1) Tix will be tough unlike Nashville so expect to pay a lot . I would book the hotels now. I just booked 10 rooms at the Nopsi 4 star for $200.00 5 minutes ago

2) Alternative fairly close airports, which would then include a car rental are Mobile Alabama, Pensacola Florida about 3 hours away. Birmingham , Alabama is 4.5 hours away

3) Also  the weekend of the Bayou Classic, Grambling vs Southern which is a very BIG game, so hotels will go very very fast

thanks

I just booked this hotel based upon this post. You better be right or else I’m giving you a big ass thumbs down.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SDS said:

I just booked this hotel based upon this post. You better be right or else I’m giving you a big ass thumbs down.

Thumbs down?!  As site owner, you could preside at electronic execution. 😁

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

So now the NFL favors the Bills over the Pats?  I thought Goodell and Kraft were buds and collude against the Bills?

Josh eating the turkey drumstick won the hearts and minds of Mr. & Mrs. America. 

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
The bird. Not the nation! 😠
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Well that was a nice idea, but wifey just put the "no" on this. Can't blame her reasoning. For Thanksgiving 2018 and 2019, she was unable to eat any Thanksgiving dinner due to cancer treatments. Last year, Covid and no family. So she's looking forward to this Thanksgiving with family and able to to eat the turkey and homemade stuffing. Maybe she'll let me buy like an 85" TV for post-meal football. 

33 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I'd place a call to Customer Service @ 800-433-7300 and file a firm, but polite complaint.

I made multiple complaints at time and their answer was "It was detailed on credit letter that credit is from date of purchase" except I never received such letter.

All of the other airlines refunded money not gave credit. 

At time I did search and there were a number other customers had issues with credit including credit not available when they attempted to book or could not be used on certain fare classes.

It is old wound (2005) but hurts every time New Orleans is mentioned since I had done two business trips prior there at full price.

• Eyeroll 1

41 minutes ago, mattynh said:

So now the NFL favors the Bills over the Pats?  I thought Goodell and Kraft were buds and collude against the Bills?

Only because Brady is gone and also Bills and Allen especially, when on prime time games, the ratings were really good.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

I might try to go to this game.

10 minutes ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

The real question is, will this game beat the ratings from Bills/Dallas Thanksgiving Day Game

With Brees gone, maybe not.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Wait. Bills aren't coming off their short week to play the Patriots??

giphy.gif

Someone tell me how im supposed to feel right  now

Maybe it's all about Brady and not Bill?

21 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Only because Brady is gone and also Bills and Allen especially, when on prime time games, the ratings were really good.

What about Kraft and Goodell?

The night game on Thanks giving kind of sucks............

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Well that was a nice idea, but wifey just put the "no" on this. Can't blame her reasoning. For Thanksgiving 2018 and 2019, she was unable to eat any Thanksgiving dinner due to cancer treatments. Last year, Covid and no family. So she's looking forward to this Thanksgiving with family and able to to eat the turkey and homemade stuffing. Maybe she'll let me buy like an 85" TV for post-meal football. 

A dose of perspective. 👍

She made the right call. You can watch it with her by your side. 

Thanksgiving indeed. 

• Thank you (+1) 1