Bills on Thanksgiving again!

1 minute ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

For those interested, the Sheraton on Canal Street has rooms for $134. Comes to $158 with tax for Thanksgiving night. Decent hotel, great location, good bar.

I did Nopsi like another poster. 

2 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

I was targeting this game but on Thanksgiving will be a no-go with the wife.  Odd she puts a family dinner over the Bills🤔.

Did you find a divorce attorney yet? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Luckily, I'm the one who cares about holidays more. My wife doesn't care about them all that much. So, she will have no problem with us dropping the kids off at her parents' and heading to a Bills game with me.

Edited by MJS

27 minutes ago, mattynh said:

What about Kraft and Goodell?

The night game on Thanks giving kind of sucks............

Yeah but I mean Brady was there of course. Don't think they had many this past year. That I can think of. Not as much anyways...

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Luckily, I'm the one who cares about holidays more. My wife doesn't care about them all that much. So, she will have no problem with us dropping the kids off at her parents' and heading to a Bills game with me.

Holidays?

michael caine christmas GIF by Sky

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Are you seriously trying to tell me that watching Trent Edwards, Tyrod Taylor, JP Losman, Thad Lewis, Brian Brohm, Kyle Orton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, EJ Manuel, Alex Van Pelt, Drew Bledsoe, Jeff Tuel, Nathan Peterman, Kelly Holcomb and Derek Anderson leading our offense wasn't entertaining to watch?

"Sir, you didn't mention me.......I feel left out."

--Billy Jo Hobert

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Ugh. I had this game marked as the ONE place i really wanted to go this year for my annual away trip. Thanksgiving makes it not likely..... looks like i'll be looking towards Nashville. The wife has been there and she said its amazing.

Nashville is just Buffalo South when there's a game. It's chaos.

7 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

That sucks.  I wanted to go to NO but no way the family will let me miss Thanksgiving 

Eh, just celebrate it a week early. Say you have a “business trip” or something. 

for Buffalo fans, this is a full time job and we take it VERY seriously 🤣

For nearly twenty years I've made the entire Thanksgiving dinner for a family gathering of around 20 people, but when the Bills were in Dallas they knew they were on their own.  My wife and I went to the game and had a full thanksgiving meal at a restaurant not to far from Cowboys Stadium.  We had a blast!   We'll definitely do it again.  Cajon Turkey.....sounds wonderful! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I love Thanksgiving.

I love Bills games.

I do not love having Bills games on Thanksgiving day.

A Bills loss often makes me a grumpy Gus, and spending the whole day around my family has the potential to do the same. It's just...it's not a good combination for me.

george costanza seinfeld GIF

On 5/12/2021 at 11:10 AM, billsfanmiamioh said:

My wife actually brought up the idea of “taking a break” from hosting thanksgiving at our place, ditching the kid with the grandparents and us two going down for the game. 🤯

Does she have any sisters 

Nice

On 5/12/2021 at 11:32 AM, Draconator said:

Well that was a nice idea, but wifey just put the "no" on this. Can't blame her reasoning. For Thanksgiving 2018 and 2019, she was unable to eat any Thanksgiving dinner due to cancer treatments. Last year, Covid and no family. So she's looking forward to this Thanksgiving with family and able to to eat the turkey and homemade stuffing. Maybe she'll let me buy like an 85" TV for post-meal football. 

Congrats on her recovery from cancer

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Works out well for me.  Before we got married my wife and I spent a weekend in NO.  My wife always wanted to go back.  She also isnt fan Thankgiving.  Dropping my boys with their Grandparents and having a mini vacation and watch the Bills.