Anyone stay at the red carpet in across from the stadium?

On 5/12/2021 at 9:53 AM, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I always wondered if people actually stayed there. Honestly didn't think anyone did

I always assumed it was just one of those places that warehouses parolees. 

Edited by SirAndrew

On 5/14/2021 at 5:30 PM, QCity said:

Their video is close to a Saturday Night Live skit. That is not the stadium the Bills play in, and that is absolutely, definitely, 100%, NOT Woodlawn Beach :lol:

haha. That looked like the Carrbbean! Also, if you are already fabricating locations, maybe fabricate the pictures of the rooms while you are at it.

On 5/14/2021 at 2:30 PM, QCity said:

Their video is close to a Saturday Night Live skit. That is not the stadium the Bills play in, and that is absolutely, definitely, 100%, NOT Woodlawn Beach :lol:

Well, I think it looks quite lovely LOL

14 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

whoa, they have in-room coffee makers?

I know! Cutting edge! The best part is the young lady in the red dress at dinner comes with the room (additional charges may apply). 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/12/2021 at 2:26 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

I once stayed at a Red Carpet Inn around Rochester (Henrietta) when I was driving on a Saturday night to Buffalo for a game & got too tired to continue.  The other motels were all booked & it was the only motel with a vacancy.  I got the "deluxe" room & it was pretty bad.  I can't imagine how bad the regular rooms are.  

The deluxe room comes without the bedbugs 

Kudos to posters for the laughs in this thread. I chuckled aloud at several posts. 

If you stay at a Red Carpet Inn you do so at your own risk (and perhaps the risk of others). 

On 5/17/2021 at 12:56 PM, uticaclub said:

I've slept in much worse

We are going to a wedding in Chicago the Friday of the home opener. (Still plan to fly in Saturday for the opener.)  My last trip to Chicago was in college. The guy we were supposed to stay with was out partying until the sun came up, so we slept on the sidewalk outside the van after we ran out of party steam. 

For the wedding we are staying at the Hyatt Regency on the river. I know little about this hotel, but I think it’s safe to say I’ve done much worse in Chicago.  

• Thank you (+1) 1