Anyone stay at the red carpet in across from the stadium?

Yes. It’s a dump but it’s the only hotel in the area. The parking lot fills up with tailgaters so you don’t have to go anywhere. Your car is already there so they don’t charge you for parking. Well, when we went I got a room for Saturday and Sunday night

Edited by Brennan Huff
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Does the red carpet match the drapes?

According to a Yelp review, they have green astro turf for carpeting:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/red-carpet-inn-orchard-park?hrid=rgfCX7_3KZAMQlu_tOy2ZA&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

"While it looks like you might be accosted-and you might, and while the astro turf carpet (green-not red) may have you looking for hole 8 with the scary clown swinging over the hole, I was actually relatively pleased with our stay."

Overall, they have horrible reviews and a 1.5 star rating on Yelp, which is bad.

• Like (+1) 1

I had a good time tailgating there.  There was a DJ, and they spun me around in an old barber chair while i shotgunned a beer.  The room is probably a dump, but your tailgate basically gets a private bathroom which is kinda nice.  The only problem i could see is you're basically trapped on gamedays much like living in the vicinity of the stadium - so just plan ahead.  

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

One ***** hole of a motel within walking distance, and folks still dont want a downtown stadium...

Yeah no kidding---downtown would give a wide selection of ****hole accommodations!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

12 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

One ***** hole of a motel within walking distance, and folks still dont want a downtown stadium...

I have no problem staying there. Hotels downtown for a Bills games would be charging 500 bucks a night

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I always wondered if people actually stayed there. Honestly didn't think anyone did

I’ve stayed there a few times for Bills games. Beats the DWI on the way home 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Mafia, as long as you bubble wrap yourself from the bed bugs, and other critters.  You’d be better served going a little farther on the Uber and nicer, and not worry about the driving.  Any of those places really close are dives.

The new Allen residence got enough rooms to be an Air BnB? 🤔

• Haha (+1) 2