Bills working out DT Eli Ankou (update: signed)

23 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Maybe just a camp body to get toc90 players.

Unless he shows promis as a dt 1t

Beane said last week they still don’t know how many players they are allowed to bring to camp. Last year it was 80 (81 with Wade). That’s why they haven’t officially signed/announced the UDFA class yet. 

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Bills working out DT Eli Ankou
19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane said last week they still don’t know how many players they are allowed to bring to camp. Last year it was 80 (81 with Wade). That’s why they haven’t officially signed/announced the UDFA class yet. 

Gotcha thanks as always yolo

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

How does that happen? Seriously you'd think he'd get or the NFL make clarification as I can't see the NFLPA liking that. 

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

How does that happen? Seriously you'd think he'd get or the NFL make clarification as I can't see the NFLPA liking that. 

I have to imagine that it is based on the vaccination numbers and what protocols they can have in place around for vaccinated players. It’s going to get legally tricky if the NFL tries to mandate the number of vaccinated players per team.

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Bills working out DT Eli Ankou and Eddie Vanderhoes