Bills working out DT Eli Ankou (update: signed)

As a HS prospect and early in college, EV was a twitchy, penetrating DL playing under 3bills. He had a solid frame so I suppose him carrying 315 doesn't feel impossible to me, but it certainly sounds like too much. I haven't watched him in several years, so no clue if he's got anything left, but definitely surprised to see him that heavy -- perhaps not a coincidence that a once VERY highly ranked prospect hasn't done much, given the trajectory of his playing weight juxtaposed against his style of play/ways he wins...

8 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

My big fat tub of goo!!

Give him a few months of Buffalo pizza, wings, Mighty Taco and Ted’s and he blows thru the 350lbs mark! Nobody gonna move your ToG (tub of goo) an inch! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Clyde Smith said:

I got VanderHOES in different area codes..area cooodes!

Literally clicked into this thread JUST to make the same joke...

:beer:

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Shhh, it's his stage name... as in Vanderdoes Sherlock:wub:

You know it’s just a matter of time now before the Giants let Sills V go. KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I have to imagine that it is based on the vaccination numbers and what protocols they can have in place around for vaccinated players. It’s going to get legally tricky if the NFL tries to mandate the number of vaccinated players per team.

You are correct, but the league can afford to tie that stuff up in court for decades if they want to, they want full stadiums and standard operating systems back in place at all the franchises, and I suspect they are willing to pay the price to see it happen, even by doing end arounds to legitimize what they are doing. All Corporations to include the NFL want the money to flow, and like it or not, there is really only one way to make that happen,  💉, that and are the players going to kill the golden goose over this issue? Not likely,   jmo.

• Like (+1) 1