Schedule Drop “Game Day” Thread - Edit - Official Schedule, now including preseason, in OP

So 5 home games from late November on, including the last two games of the season at home in January?

I thought the teams had input into how the schedules were built, or maybe the owners don’t care about the fans sitting in terrible weather?

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I see a good 12-5 or 13-4 record out of that possibly. 

W-L records are going to look so weird this year

11 minutes ago, BTB said:

So 5 home games from late November on, including the last two games of the season at home in January?

I thought the teams had input into how the schedules were built, or maybe the owners don’t care about the fans sitting in terrible weather?

I'd say the owners care at least as much about home field advantage during the stretch run.  If this team is as good as we expect, it'll be easy enough to sell your tickets to any games you don't want to sit in the cold in.

Looks like 12-5 season to me, one loss in each group of games.

Steelers, @Dolphins, WFT, Houston - We should be favorites in all four but I guess we might easily lose one of first three. Having Texans early for "easy" win is nice.

@Chiefs, @Titans - Two tough games, splitting would be nice and I expect it.

Dolphins, @Jaguars, @Jets, Colts - Easier part of the schedule, we should/could win all four, but its NFL. I guess we lose one here too.

@Saints, Pats, @Bucs - All tough games, we need to prove we are good and win two.

Panthers, @Pats, Falcons, Jets - Again, on paper we could win all, but one loss is expected.

If we play on 2020 level anything between 11-6 and 14-3 is possible. 12-5 looks just about right.

Edited by No_Matter_What

40 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Steelers, @Dolphins, WFT, Houston - We should be favorites in all four but I guess we might easily lose one of first three. Having Texans early for "easy" win is nice.

Dolphins, @Jaguars, @Jets, Colts - Easier part of the schedule, we should/could win all four, but its NFL. I guess we lose one here too.

@Saints, Pats, @Bucs - All tough games, we need to prove we are good and win two.

Panthers, @Pats, Falcons, Jets - Again, on paper we could win all, but one loss is expected.

If we play on 2020 level anything between 11-6 and 14-3 is possible. 12-5 looks just about right.

Are the Saints a tough game?  They have a good roster, but much like Miami, who's their QB?... Jameis or Taysum Hill?

I see 12-5 as best case scenario here

Losses- Pittsburgh, Washington, Chiefs, Colts and Pats(away)

Starting 3-3 is going to be interesting, it will have everyone in a panic and all the naysayers feeling right.

The story of this schedule seems to be how back-heavy it is with the Patriots.

We play them both times way late in the season.

If NE is a good team this year, that will be an interesting dynamic to watch.

If they are bad or mediocre, it won't matter at all.

Keep an eye on NE and see what they are doing! 

No west coast trips.  Furthest distance is KC/NO.  The worst travel is KC then Tenn.  Face only two elite QBs.   Not playing anybody off a bye.  First 3 of 4 at home.

Dislikes:

Wish we get Jones and Wilson sooner while they are still learning.   3 of 4 prime time games are away.  The toughest teams are on the road.

Overall I like the schedule.   Not hung up over prime time game quantity.

8 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

Starting 3-3 is going to be interesting, it will have everyone in a panic and all the naysayers feeling right.

Interesting. I would say, just mathematically alone, 17-0 is the best case scenario. Unlikely, sure.

But, I will also say that 14-3 would not be unlikely.

9 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Maybe I'm a crazy homer, but I really only see two teams in our schedule that we can't honestly say we are better than. And, neither of those two teams are unbeatable.

Edited by Rocky Landing

9 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

We ain’t losing to both the Steelers and Redskins.  Book it!

Wait.... username... checks out!

41 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

We ain’t losing to both the Steelers and Redskins.  Book it!

Wait.... username... checks out!

Maybe Bills do maybe they don't. I'm not exactly Nostrodomus, but its not like the WFT is a bad team, they are easily just as good if not better than the Cardinals and Buffalo lost to them last year.