Schedule Drop “Game Day” Thread - Edit - Official Schedule, now including preseason, in OP

38 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Has anyone seen a preseason schedule yet?  Hoping to take my little one for the Kids day game.

image.png.6f12641a5b1c9a2418e878da0e383444.png

Looks like the only home preseason game is Saturday, August 28th @ 1:00 PM vs Green Bay.

Edited by ExWNYer

Preemptive: “Woe is me! Bills will end up 3-6. Where did the other games go? No idea!”

Looks like a solid schedule that revolves around the Bills getting to the QB to be successful. I feel comfortable that they addressed that this off season. 

51 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

Bills-Bucs will get flexed to MNF.

Do the networks (CBS in this case) still get to protect one game on their slot from being flexed?  If so, this is pry the game they protect.

12 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Panthers and Jets week 1? Darnold Revenge game!

I would love to see Darnold put up some crazy stats in that game , and completely destroy the jests 

• AmishRifle changed the title to Schedule Drop “Game Day” Thread - Edit - Official Schedule, now including preseason, in OP
1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why is the Carolina game "TBD" and what does it mean?

It was weird...it's listed as an option on back to back dates, Saturday, December 18th and Sunday, December 19th, and with no time listed.

1 minute ago, AmishRifle said:

It was weird...it's listed as an option on back to back dates, Saturday, December 18th and Sunday, December 19th, and with no time listed.

So is that the "Saturday games" week like last season vs. Denver? On the Bills official website it actually says "Mon, 01/01  TBD"  ... bizarre.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, DJB said:

My God its Armageddon isn't it?!?!

Aaand it's duly noted that the Pats* have the worst net differential days (coming off byes) at -15 ... according to Mike Reiss.

Oh, how the tables have turned now that Brady* has left the Cheats*.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, scuba guy said:

I am not selling tickets but I  buying 4 extra 4 my friends who are steelers fans

Couple of things:

1 - that’s just wrong on so many levels

2 - upgrade your taste in friends