Schedule Drop “Game Day” Thread - Edit - Official Schedule, now including preseason, in OP

Back to back away games vs Titans & Chiefs, ew. Playing Brady & the Super Bowl winners away, ew.

Our only home prime time game against the Pats, I guess that's cool. Would've liked to see more home games be nationally televised though.

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Back to back away games vs Titans & Chiefs, ew. Playing Brady & the Super Bowl winners away, ew.

Our only home prime time game against the Pats, I guess that's cool. Would've liked to see more home games be nationally televised though.

We were always playing away against the Bucs just didn't know the week

9 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Bears on SNF is the ultimate buzz kill. I don't think anyone outside of Chicago wants to watch them. Do they really get higher ratings? Why not pick a more intriguing team to play @LAR? Isn't Dalton the presumed starter? Seems like a real dud of a matchup.

Bills fans: if recent history holds, Bills will be wearing all white and the Steelers will be in black. Pretty depressing for home opener. Really wish we would go back to our traditional home colors.

I agree. They could have chosen any other team to open against the Rams. Why not go with the Seahawks or 49ers. I cringe when I hear the bears are on primetime 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I agree. They could have chosen any other team to open against the Rams. Why not go with the Seahawks or 49ers. I cringe when I hear the bears are on primetime 

I’d still rather watch the Bears than a Thursday Night Football AFC South classic.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Apparently their ratings are huge/big tv market even when bad 

Weren’t The Bills Prime Time games some of the most watched last year? We’re a fun team.  I don’t mind playing on the road. We seem to be more loose. 

I would think at this point we should be ready to handle whatever opposing teams throw at us. We saw a bit of everything last season.

I can’t wait to get this thing rolling! 

• AmishRifle changed the title to Schedule Drop “Game Day” Thread - Edit - Official Schedule in OP