Schedule Drop “Game Day” Thread - Edit - Official Schedule, now including preseason, in OP

19 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Bears on SNF is the ultimate buzz kill. I don't think anyone outside of Chicago wants to watch them. Do they really get higher ratings? Why not pick a more intriguing team to play @LAR? Isn't Dalton the presumed starter? Seems like a real dud of a matchup.

Bills fans: if recent history holds, Bills will be wearing all white and the Steelers will be in black. Pretty depressing for home opener. Really wish we would go back to our traditional home colors.

We have a home opener against an AFC rival as they sport a tough D,  fresh O with a new RB in Harris, while we need to get our O line settled, try to develop some semblance of run game, will be asking our D line to be better with new raw rookies against a vet QB who gets the ball out quickly, seeing if Star / Phillips or anyone can improve our run D ,  all at a glorious 1 pm with  actual fans safe from Covid -19 vaccines , AND the Pats or Fins will start 0-1 as will either AFC contenders Cleveland or other KC to begin out 2022 run to the SB ,,,, and you depressed because our crisp home white unis vs the evil  terrible towel waving, all black  wearing Steeler empire who travels well is not enough of a VISUAL feast for you after the last time we saw our Bills was a disappointing loss one game shy of the Super Bowl???????   Yeah,,,,that sounds like one good Josh Allen year has made you forget how many years we suffered in mediocrity being irrelevant enough by December that no one ever saw what uniforms The Bills wore by the end of the year !  

BE HAPPY, a new era has begun, and those ALL WHITES will look great with the Bills hoisting their first ever Lombardi after we start the season off as defending AFC EAST CHAMPS  being the premiere 1 pm game on opening Sunday!  😀😂😊.  ( just kidding around,,, hope it’s a W whatever we wear!) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NE Branch said:

Pittsburgh, 1pm Wk1 (Home)

The absolutely best time to start a Bills Game! 

We are so gonna kick their azsez!

Go Bills!!!

3 hours ago, cd1 said:

Dallas @ Tampa Bay ?  

Will this even be competitive?

The networks will get ratings, they don't care.

I'm surprised at how few division games there are to start the season, but I like it.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They went away from that this year, they are doing a doubleheader on Saturday night later in the season 

Good.

The opening week Monday Night doubleheader had worn out it's welcome.

Im glad they arent going to a humid, hot hell in Tampa for the opener in a game that the NFL is probably hoping for a full on Brady and Tampa squash game.

New orleans Thanksgiving night is great.

Like the opener vs the Steelers and starting off with the 'routine' 1PM time slot in what could be a critical AFC game for Wild Card/seeding/and/or tiebreakers.

• AmishRifle changed the title to Schedule Drop “Game Day” Thread - Edit - Week 1, Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 1 pm
3 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Last time Pittsburgh came here, the stadium was half Steelers fans. We cannot let that happen again

The problem is the Steelers fans will pay 3 or 4 times face for the tickets through the NFL ticket exchange.  I had seasons for many years, and always almost paid for the rest of the season when I sold my tickets to the Steelers fans.

1 minute ago, bigK14094 said:

The problem is the Steelers fans will pay 3 or 4 times face for the tickets through the NFL ticket exchange.  I had seasons for many years, and always almost paid for the rest of the season when I sold my tickets to the Steelers fans.

Good News is the home opener is mostly sold out already.

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

Good News is the home opener is mostly sold out already.

But, when the ticket prices go up to $500-$600 a seat, some of the Bills tickets holders will sell.....the ticket exchange promotes that. (even though fees are huge)

Just now, bigK14094 said:

But, when the ticket prices go up to $500-$600 a seat, some of the Bills tickets holders will sell.....the ticket exchange promotes that. (even though fees are huge)

That may have happened in tha past. I doubt it does this year.

fans couldn't go last year, team is actually good.

5 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Are they going to pay like that this year to see the Steelers likely get clobbered?

• Agree 1

So, because I'm looking at going to the Bucs game, I just called Raymond James Stadium about their policy on vaccines and the girl I spoke with said that it's the NFL's job to determine whether or not they require vaccines in their stadium and she said they haven't been notified yet. I thought this was up to the county executive and governor to determine this as well as the stadium people. I need to know this as I am looking to purchase tickets asap. Does this sound right?

It will be interesting to see how many Steelers fans show up in Buffalo.   It will be a test of the Steelers' staying power.   A calculating fan will realize that there probably won't be many Steelers fans there because the game will be sold out and Bills fans want to see the AFCE flag raised.   Plus, Steelers fans have to be discouraged about their team, and about the strength of the Bills. 

On the other hand, Steelers fans are resilient.  

It will be interesting to see.  

• AmishRifle changed the title to Schedule Drop “Game Day” Thread - Edit - W1 PITT, W5 @ CHIEFS (unconfirmed ?), W6 @ TITANS (?), Turkey Day W12 @ SAINTS (?)
12 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Did anyone not see the "schedule leaks" thread that's been up since yesterday?

This is the “schedule drop, game day thread”......obv totes diff thing

Interesting first week. I was kinda hoping for a division opponent for week one (I was really hoping to get the Pats* week one). But, Steelers will be a fun game, and I don't think it's going to be a cake walk as some do.

Some other thoughts:

• I've actually always kinda like Sam Darnold (hey, a friend of Josh Allen's is a friend of mine!), and man do I hope he destroys the Jets.
  • After the Bills game, I might jump in the car and drive to whatever bar the Pats* fans collect at in LA to watch the Phins @ Pats* game, and I'll wear my Fred Jackson #22 jersey to do it. I'm still not sure who I want to lose that game more, but I'm expecting to see a lot of Pats* fans crying into their Sam Adams in what should be a low-scoring snore fest.
  • Ravens @ Raiders. I'm interested in seeing Jackson throw to Watkins. 
  • Assuming Ryan Fitzpatrick starts for WFT, he will enter the game breaking his own record as he starts for his ninth NFL team.
  • Browns @ Chiefs will be the big game to watch. But, I'll probably just watch the highlights, or maybe the condensed replay.