Schedule Drop “Game Day” Thread - Edit - Official Schedule, now including preseason, in OP

The wait is over my friends.  The official 2021-2022 NFL schedule is released tonight!  Global Moderators - feel free to merge, delete, or pin as appropriate.  

Cut and paste below from:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-how-to-watch-the-2021-bills-schedule-release-coverage

1. How to watch the 2021 Bills Schedule Release coverage

As of today, the wait is over. The 2021 schedule release is here.

Tonight beginning at 7:45 p.m. (EST), you can tune into 'Bills 2021 Schedule Release' to learn about all 17 games, the primetime matchups, opponent breakdowns and more. Bills Reporter Maddy Glab, Bills Insider Chris Brown and a special guest will help you navigate through the 2021 season. You can watch streaming live on all Buffalo Bills platforms, including buffalobills.com, the Bills App, Facebook and Twitter.

After the show, you can head over to NFL Network at 8:00 p.m. (EST) for a three-hour show 'Schedule Release '21' where analysts will preview the entire 2021 NFL schedule.

The NFL GameDay Morning crew anchors Schedule Release '21, with 2021 Sports Emmy nominee Rich Eisen joined by analysts Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and Steve Mariucci from inside SoFi Stadium – site of Super Bowl LVI – along with Colleen Wolfe.

Schedule Release '21 features live on-location reports from Mike Giardi (Gillette Stadium), Aditi Kinkhabwala (Heinz Field), Kim Jones (MetLife Stadium), Jane Slater (The Star) and Mike Yam (Levi's Stadium).

Additional coverage on Schedule Release '21 is provided by Cynthia Frelund and Joe Thomas, along with Kimmi Chex offering a Fantasy perspective on the 2021 NFL schedule.

2021 Buffalo Bills Schedule

P1 @ DETROIT, Aug 13, 7pm

P2 @ CHICAGO, Aug 21, 1pm

P3 GREEN BAY, Aug 28, 1pm

W1 PITTSBURGH, Sept 12, 1pm, CBS

W2 @ MIAMI, Sept 19, 1pm, FOX

W3 WASHINGTON, Sept 26, 1pm, FOX

W4 HOUSTON, Oct 3, 1pm, CBS

W5 @ KANSAS CITY, Oct 10, 8:20pm, NBC

W6 @ TENNESSEE, Oct 18, 8:15pm, ESPN

W7 BYE WEEK 

W8 MIAMI, Oct 31, 1pm, CBS

W9 @ JAX, Nov 7, 1pm CBS

W10 @ NEW YORK JETS, 1pm, CBS

W11 INDIANAPOLIS, 1pm, CBS

W12 @ NEW ORLEANS, Thanksgiving night, 8:20pm, NBC

W13 NEW ENGLAND, 8:15pm ESPN

W14 @TAMPA BAY, 4:25pm, CBS

W15 CAROLINA, TBD

W16 @ NEW ENGLAND, 1pm, CBS

W17 ATLANTA, 1pm, FOX

W18 NEW YORK JETS, 1pm, CBS

Bills Schedule Release Video https://www.buffalobills.com/video/destruction-bills-unveil-their-2021-schedule

Pre-Season schedule:

image.png.18ad81799d7f2efbf40186b01da596ea.png

Of note, the only thing the leaked schedule from Buffalo Fanatics got wrong was the JETS flipped home/away dates.

Edited by AmishRifle

Just now, BruceVilanch said:

I'm good with this, I think Pittsburgh is a good matchup for us week 1. I think Ben is done and we come out clicking in front of the home crowd.

The crowd is going to be insane since its the first time in the stadium in 2 years. The only bad thing is the terrible towels travel well. Hopefully they don't get to many tickets.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

I'm good with this, I think Pittsburgh is a good matchup for us week 1. I think Ben is done and we come out clicking in front of the home crowd.

yep.  My first thought was “crap, Ben might be pretty good because he’s well rested”, but better to play the old man than inevitably Mason Rudolph later in the season (Rudolph is better than Roethlisberger at this point in their careers).

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

No surprise really. Both stadiums in LA and Vegas look great. It makes sense to have primetime games week 1 in both places with fans in attendance.

Yep, I get it. Personally, I tune in to watch the games and follow any fantasy football players I might have going. I don't care about the stadiums but I certainly understand why a multi-billion dollar industry does.

5 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Dallas @ Tampa Bay ?  

Will this even be competitive?

Yes I am not sure why people act like Dallas is an afterthought. With Dak healthy last year the offense was scoring a lot and every game was high intensity regardless of if they won.

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I think In the Pats Miami game, The Pats D could quickly cause doubt if Tua is the guy right off the bat. 

One of the very few times I may cheer for NE just to see chaos ensue in Miami if they can rattle Tua haha

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1