Now that Josh has some cash in his pocket - did he buy a beautiful home in West Seneca?

It's in the $800,000 range on a huge wooded lot with plenty of privacy. It has a great pool and a work out room. I can't give the street or house number but think about Lions out front!  Welcome to the WNY community Josh!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the price of wood you don't get much for $800,000  

Seems like he's trying to sell his house.

It's in the $800,000 range on a huge wooded lot with plenty of privacy. It has a great pool and a work out room. I can't give the street or house number but think about Lions out front!  Welcome to th

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Very modest price for what he’s about to make 

I think Josh is a modest person.  I can't see him buying a $2mil mansion in OP just to look good!

• Like (+1) 1
9 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

I think Josh is a modest person.  I can't see him buying a $2mil mansion in OP just to look good!

You’re probably right.  I’d be making it rain then be broke in 5 years 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Man Buffalo is cheap. That is only about £50k more (once exchange rate considered) than I am about to pay for a very modest small house in east London and it certainly doesn't have a pool (not that we get the weather to go in a pool much) haha!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Man Buffalo is cheap. That is only about £50k more (once exchange rate considered) than I am about to pay for a very modest small house in east London and it certainly doesn't have a pool (not that we get the weather to go in a pool much) haha!

Congrats.

Not much surprised that London's a bit more expensive than Buffalo. I'd guess your east London abode won't be surrounded by woods either.

• Like (+1) 2
1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

You’re probably right.  I’d be making it rain then be broke in 5 years 

Just going by your name I wonder what else will be raining on you 🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
3 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

It's in the $800,000 range on a huge wooded lot with plenty of privacy. It has a great pool and a work out room. I can't give the street or house number but think about Lions out front!  Welcome to the WNY community Josh!!!

Nice post. How do you know this?! Do you know the square footage?

Whatever he likes is great if this is a true story.  Personally, if I’m currently that wealthy and know I’m going to be even more wealthy, I would definitely move to OP or Eagle Heights.  Not for the ostentatious reasons, but they have to get to the facility very early and stay late.  It would be nice to have a 10 minute drive vs. a longer commute.  As the leader of the team, between treatment, training, practice etc., living in a nice, but necessarily a mansion, just comfortable and convenient.  Hey that’s just me.

• Like (+1) 3
6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Whatever he likes is great if this is a true story.  Personally, if I’m currently that wealthy and know I’m going to be even more wealthy, I would definitely move to OP or Eagle Heights.  Not for the ostentatious reasons, but they have to get to the facility very early and stay late.  It would be nice to have a 10 minute drive vs. a longer commute.  As the leader of the team, between treatment, training, practice etc., living in a nice, but necessarily a mansion, just comfortable and convenient.  Hey that’s just me.

Absolutely.  There is no where in Buffalo that would be considered expensive to any of the players that are pretty sure of making the 53 man team.  Saving 15 minutes in the commute would definitely be worth it to me.

7 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Re-read the odd thread title.  It appears the OP is just speculating without any facts.

I went scurrying for news of Josh contract the title implied done deal

• Like (+1) 1

X, I think he was just inferring the 5th year option $ that is guaranteed until they get a contract done.  He’ll make what is it $23 mil., this year.  Even if they get an extension done, the $23 mil. Would extend it.

• Like (+1) 2
12 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Re-read the odd thread title.  It appears the OP is just speculating without any facts.

Seems like he's trying to sell his house.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
5 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

This topic appeared about perhaps 2 months, not more then 3 months ago on this board and the people commenting wanted to respect his privacy and not give out any details. So you who implied that you also want to respect his privacy and you who mentioned that you cant give out his address did in fact NOT NOT NOT respect his privacy. 

To give out attributes of the house and specifically mention an aspect of the house for people to think of only tells me you want people to find the house. With the information you gave -- most anyone can google search where he lives. 

the gist of your thread was Josh bought a house in Buffalo-- welcome to the community and you could have left it at that. 

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1
6 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

Yep. I know that house. Go Josh!