Biden's Approval Ratings Crushing Anything Trump EVER Got

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Hillary and George Soros.

I'm not sure if you were part of the epic debate a few years ago here regarding the Feds position in the government.  

EDIT:  And we are not going there again.  It was mostly me, DC Tom and Tibs.  

Edited by Chef Jim

Lololol Joe is bringing it the first 100 days!

We got it all!

Unemployment rising 

Debt 

Inflation

Gas shortages 

Russia ready to move into the Ukraine 

China and Russia signing joint military agreements 

Indefinite Covid 

Schools still closed

And WWIII about to start in the Middle East

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Why not kill and bury them all? 

We need to keep the cult leader alive and intact. The January 6 commission on every tv screen across America should help accomplish that. 

He caused the party to lose 3 out of 4 major elections and we need that to continue a few more cycles.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Lololol Joe is bringing it the first 100 days!

We got it all!

Unemployment rising 

Debt 

Inflation

Gas shortages 

Russia ready to move into the Ukraine 

China and Russia signing joint military agreements 

Indefinite Covid 

Schools still closed

And WWIII about to start in the Middle East

Not blaming Joe for any of these things since he's just a figurehead ruler, a puppet getting his strings pulled reading scripted answers off a teleprompter.  A "moderate" put in front of the voters.  He's no more making key decisions on policy and actions than the Queen of England is ruling the UK.  As VP Harris is doing nothing much than taking a few meetings and standing by to break any tie votes in the Senate its a mystery who is really running the executive branch of our government.  Expect things to get much worse as more items are added to your checklist.  

I think that's going to be his high water mark.  

He's no more competent than Trump was.  While Trump's incompetency resulted from the endless chaos and hubris, Biden's comes from inaction and fear of making a mistake.   I don't think this administration realizes the danger of the inflation, the shortages of nearly everything and the shortage of people in the workforce.  There's also the border which hasn't improved and the violence in Israel and Afghanistan.

I thought Biden would do ok so long as nothing major happened, and he didn't go out and start anything.  

If you're expecting decisive, shrewd action, don't hold your breath.  His still wearing a mask like it's a safety blanket tells you a lot about the personality in charge.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think that's going to be his high water mark.  

He's no more competent than Trump was.  While Trump's incompetency resulted from the endless chaos and hubris, Biden's comes from inaction and fear of making a mistake.   I don't think this administration realizes the danger of the inflation, the shortages of nearly everything and the shortage of people in the workforce.  There's also the border which hasn't improved and the violence in Israel and Afghanistan.

I thought Biden would do ok so long as nothing major happened, and he didn't go out and start anything.  

If you're expecting decisive, shrewd action, don't hold your breath.  His still wearing a mask like it's a safety blanket tells you a lot about the personality in charge.  

The border was secure. China was in check,  and inflation was not like now.

Gas was low. South Korea looked hopeful. Iran was not getting pallets of cash and pissed.

Not perfect...but way better than the current s&%t show.

20 hours ago, Governor said:

Hey, I’d rather give money to people than pump trillions of dollars into the stock market to keep it artificially stable heading into an election.

Trump did that.

Trump also handed out free money in the form of stimmy checks, PPP, etc to the masses. You seem to be trying to imply otherwise.

What did you want the Fed to do about the markets? Let them crash?  During a pandemic?  Read your own article, it was the worst dip since '87.  

I personally think Trump is a POS, but so are most politicians. I also think he did ok by the economy during the pandemic. 

Edited by Tenhigh

Give it time when they realize what's going on (if they can see the forest for the trees) as i wrote in my post "how i long for the good old days and here they are"  they may realize the BS being passed around but i doubt it .

Edited by T master

Not a fan of the spending in general.  OK with infrastructure but needs to be pared back.  Needed to help bail out with the pandemic but that should have been targeted to small business and unemployed people.  I do think it’s time big corporations paid taxes but would prefer just a flat tax of around 10-15% with all loopholes removed.

When is either party going to actually tackle the deficit?

Can’t imagine his approval rating stays above 50%. (Unless these polls stay heavily slanted towards Dem sampling)

1) It was taken during his first 100 days.  Most Presidents, sans Trump, have had decent approval ratings at this point. 

2) The media can’t ignore inflation, gas shortages and commodity prices, like they did the border.  People who are apolitical, and/or don’t follow politics too heavily, feel what’s happening right now.  

Atlanta, Greenville and Charlotte residents have been rationing gas for the past few days.  And while that’s not Joe Biden’s fault, it has now opened up those people’s eyes to his energy policy and increasing gas prices.  

Housing prices, used car prices.. again, things the media can’t hide from the average American.  

Biden is a like-able person, and that’s helps, especially when juxtaposed to Trump, but he’s also incompetent - with bad policy. 

Aligning with teachers unions and approving CRT are, again, issues that average Americans are exposed to.  Media can’t hide from the public what they personally feel. 

I expect the jobs reports to improve once states start removing the unemployment juice, but if somehow we stay struggling, he’ll be more underwater than Trump ever was. 

Edited by SCBills

2 hours ago, unbillievable said:

What happened to the infrastructure spending from Obama's stimulus?

79F284D8-0010-4100-AC61-04789D712CBB.jpeg.168782698a68befda09482ae8a2d0ea8.jpeg

They got theirs. 

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Not a fan of the spending in general.  OK with infrastructure but needs to be pared back.  Needed to help bail out with the pandemic but that should have been targeted to small business and unemployed people.  I do think it’s time big corporations paid taxes but would prefer just a flat tax of around 10-15% with all loopholes removed.

When is either party going to actually tackle the deficit?

What corporate loopholes need to be removed?