Albert Breer’s Bills jacket

3 hours ago, H2o said:

This is the one I wore in high school and I still have it. :thumbsup:

MCdm-AbkGMOv-5rka0TSInUd2NPCjbW9sVXrWIr3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX67XtAIIKMKIPVkVMcRc

I have the same jacket...I leave it at my sister's house in Buffalo, so I don't have to lug it from Texas when I go for Christmas. 

44 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

I have that Kelly jacket (it's like a 500-600 dollar jacket these days) and a crazy vintage Bills clothing collection. Vintage is big business; lots of people rebuying their youth or youngsters getting into the old school threads.

It's been my midlife crisis- rebuying and now selling my youth.  www.stuckinthe90ssports.com

Here's my Instagram if anyone is interested in taking a walk down memory lane: stuck_in_the_90s_sports 

PS: If anyone wants to clean out their closet and sell some old pieces they don't wear, let me know. Always buying! 

I don't buy as much Bills garb as I used to...as fun as the 90's were, it is unfortunate that the gear from those years is just awful looking!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

You're selling it on eBay now?

Yeah maybe I need to read ALL the comments before posting!

Nah, it was the only picture I could find that matched what I had/have. :thumbsup:

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jamie Nails said:

I have that Kelly jacket (it's like a 500-600 dollar jacket these days) and a crazy vintage Bills clothing collection. Vintage is big business; lots of people rebuying their youth or youngsters getting into the old school threads.

It's been my midlife crisis- rebuying and now selling my youth.  www.stuckinthe90ssports.com

Here's my Instagram if anyone is interested in taking a walk down memory lane: stuck_in_the_90s_sports 

PS: If anyone wants to clean out their closet and sell some old pieces they don't wear, let me know. Always buying! 

Check out H2O’s eBay!

• Haha (+1) 1

years ago I was gifted the same jacket that’s in this photo right here. It’s still in amazing condition. Not a single crack in the pleather collar. About 2 sizes too big for me and so... so so ugly.... It’s always a convo starter 😂

9916AFA4-053E-4D14-8A41-CE9D7854147A.jpeg

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/11/2021 at 11:22 AM, H2o said:

This is the one I wore in high school and I still have it. :thumbsup:

MCdm-AbkGMOv-5rka0TSInUd2NPCjbW9sVXrWIr3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX67XtAIIKMKIPVkVMcRc

Mine is 30 years old and I still wear it.  Pretty beat up now - zipper busted, only 2 snaps work, cuffs frayed, rip near the Starter logo on the left sleeve.  But yep it still comes to games!

• Like (+1) 1