Schedule Leaks

I keep reading that we (AFCE) will have the easiest schedules, but I’m not buying that crap for a minute. That was the old days -real old days! The way teams can change now boggles the mind! SF went from Super team to firing their entire coaching staff in just 2 years! Ditto Philly. If ARod gets traded to the Broncos (latest rumor), say goodbye to the Chiefs.

One day at a time. One game at a time.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My gut is telling me we are playing the AFCE teams at least twice this year....one on the road and the other at home.

well, yeah..  but when have you ever been right?

1 hour ago, papazoid said:

NBC Sports’ Peter King has a strong feeling the Bucs will play either the Cowboys or Bills to begin the season

https://heavy.com/sports/tampa-bay-buccaneers/bucs-schedule-leak-cowboys-bills/

The Buccaneers could face two of the top teams on their home schedule that would be on the highly rated kickoff game?!

Wow, Peter King, you astound me with your predictions!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Do we still play Detroit every year or was that something the Bills just did when Ralph owned the team?

Yes, we continue to play Detroit in the preseason. Although it may not be every year.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

My first time to Vegas I made the mistake of going in July. It felt like I was vacationing on the sun. I can't imagine anything hotter than that.

Ever been to Death Valley?

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My gut is telling me we are playing the AFCE teams at least twice this year....one on the road and the other at home.

And we will have 9 home games

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yes, we continue to play Detroit in the preseason. Although it may not be every year.

Ever been to Death Valley?

Ever been to Yuma? 

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Do we still play Detroit every year or was that something the Bills just did when Ralph owned the team?

My first time to Vegas I made the mistake of going in July. It felt like I was vacationing on the sun. I can't imagine anything hotter than that.

But it’s a dry heat.

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

But it’s a dry heat.

During the day in the summer its about 120. Even at night it "cooled" off to about 100. Dry heat or not its brutal. Ever since then I went in the spring or fall which was much more comfortable.

3 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Dunkirk Don just made up a bunch of stuff and was full of himself. I'm not even predicting who we will play and when. Just saying that if teams are notified today we might get some leaks a day early

Follow the dots!

• Awesome! (+1) 1