Schedule Leaks

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Agreed! Love it. BUT, no team travels like the Steelers! 50% of the fans will be wearing Black & Gold...

It’s gonna happen. Count on it 

Post of the Year Candidate! Great to see you back, Joe!

Hey Chandler tried to DM you but I am not allowed, can you DM me please I have some questions, basically I'd like to be able to start threads and DM people.  Not that I will do either very often,  but it would be nice to at least be able to.  Sorry this is the only way I can think to get your attention.

12 minutes ago, Stretch said:

Found it...some random fan.

That is terrible, early bye week, pats and bucs on short weeks, all away primetime games(cept the lowly sAINT'S), even the opening week kinda sucks because steeler fans travel like mofo's if we don't buy up tickets quick half the stadium will be steeler fans.  Also I'd much rather play both Pats games earlier in the season. 

Also don't like that we are traveling to London to play the Jags-just heard it on NFL network

Edited by just1hugheser

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I sort of agree, but prior to Dak's injury last season the Cowboys were on pace to break some offensive records. Prescott was on a pace to throw for 6,000+ yards, which would have shattered the yardage record. They can score. More importantly, they're the Cowboys, the most popular team in the country. 

We scored the second most points in the NFL last year.  I’m not saying the Cowboys don’t have a good offense but Florio is basically saying we don’t have an offense that can keep up with the Bucs.

1 minute ago, just1hugheser said:

That is terrible, early bye week, pats and bucs on short weeks, all away primetime games(cept the lowly sAINT'S), even the opening week kinda sucks because steeler fans travel like mofo's if we don't but up tickets quick half the stadium will be steeler fans.  Also I'd much rather play both Pats games earlier in the season.  Also don't like that we are traveling to London to play the Jags-just heard it on NFL network

If that tweet is correct then we have Pats on the longest week possible.

3 minutes ago, just1hugheser said:

That is terrible, early bye week, pats and bucs on short weeks, all away primetime games(cept the lowly sAINT'S), even the opening week kinda sucks because steeler fans travel like mofo's if we don't but up tickets quick half the stadium will be steeler fans.  Also I'd much rather play both Pats games earlier in the season.  Also don't like that we are traveling to London to play the Jags-just heard it on NFL network

Unless you are a Dolphins fan I think you are wrong.....The announced game is Miami in London.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We scored the second most points in the NFL last year.  I’m not saying the Cowboys don’t have a good offense but Florio is basically saying we don’t have an offense that can keep up with the Bucs.

That's why I said "I sort of agree." Regardless, the Cowboys are a way bigger draw than the Bills and it's a comeback game for Prescott. From a business perspective, the Cowboys make a lot more sense than the Bills. The Bills are of course the better team. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Just Joshin' said:

Unless you are a Dolphins fan I think you are wrong.....The announced game is Miami in London.

I think you are right, cuz I was in the other room and heard Josh Allen, playing the Jags in London, and when I checked they had the Jags Josh Allen on. and I of course thought they were talking about the real Josh Allen

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I wish all the reporters making statements on what they heard would put up money on what happens. It is amazing to me that all these rumors get more attention then the actual results of other sports going on right now.

There are other sports going on right now?  I got "Sports Tier" and nothing to watch.

3 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

1 steelers

at KC snf

6 at Ten mnf

7 bye

10 at jets

12 at saints thxgvg

13 patricheats mnf

16 at cheats 

18 jets

I would be willing to bet that week 17 is the Dolphins. The NFL has always used our last two games as division opponents since 2016.

2016: Dolphins, at Jets

2017: at Patriots, at Dolphins 

2018: at Patriots, Dolphins 

2019: at Patriots, Jets

2020: at Patriots, Dolphins 

The schedule makers are so predictable 

KC and TN in back to back prime time games early in the season? Not worried about TN at all but that brings some bad flashbacks to last year. 

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Only 5 games/weeks unknown at this point:

Week 15 set

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

KC and TN in back to back prime time games early in the season? Not worried about TN at all but that brings some bad flashbacks to last year. 

With no Jannu Smith or Corey Davis and their OC Tenny might be easier this season. 

• Agree 2