Schedule Leaks

i actually like the 1 pm game for the opener.  i like the sunday morning rituals to start the season.  getting up early, making food, and just sitting around that day watching football.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Week 01 09/12 PIT 1:00
Week 02 ?
Week 03 ?
Week 04 ?
Week 05 10/10 SNF @KC
Week 06 10/18 MNF @TEN
Week 07 BYE
Week 08 ?
Week 09 ?
Week 10 ?
Week 11 ?
Week 12 11/25 Thanksgiving night @NO
Week 13 12/06 MNF NE
Week 14 12/12 @TB 4:25
Week 15 ?
Week 16 ?
Week 17 ?
Week 18 ?

Seems likely just these four primetime games, only one at home.

all this from reliable sources?   I want to go to New Orleans -- just dont think I will go on Thanksgiving

I’m still guessing a MNF/SNF game against IND or MIA at home.

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I like having our primetime games on the road. The Bills really struggle with the pressure of playing big games at home, but they typically thrive when playing big games on the road (us against the world).

They went 1-1 at home primetime and 2-0 in playoffs last year I think their ok. Prior to that yea I won’t disagree they usually let down

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I like having our primetime games on the road. The Bills really struggle with the pressure of playing big games at home, but they typically thrive when playing big games on the road (us against the world).

will be different playing on the road this year with fans back....won't be as quiet for the offense like last season

4 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I’m still guessing a MNF/SNF game against IND or MIA at home.

They went 1-1 at home primetime and 2-0 in playoffs last year I think their ok. Prior to that yea I won’t disagree they usually let down

I hear you, but those home primetime games were a lot harder than they should have been. Offense stalled out big time.

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

Even though I am a Bills fan. I live in NJ and have Jets season tickets. The good thing about that is I get to see the Bills every year. Since the Jets lose most of their home games its enjoyable watching Jets fans leave the stadium miserable. 

This is the world's most petty reason to have another fanbases season tickets A+ 😆😆😆 do you eat your lunches at the bottom of icy steps too?

31 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

So you're a Bills fan and pay money for Jets season tickets?

I have a buddy who is a Pats fan but has Bills season tickets. He runs a massive tailgate too, always cooks up breakfast and lunch for everyone, only charges cost for food and drinks. It’s how he’s managed to not be killed the last 12-15 years or so. 

29 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Week 01 09/12 PIT 1:00
Week 02 ?
Week 03 ?
Week 04 ?
Week 05 10/10 SNF @KC
Week 06 10/18 MNF @TEN
Week 07 BYE
Week 08 ?
Week 09 ?
Week 10 ?
Week 11 ?
Week 12 11/25 Thanksgiving night @NO
Week 13 12/06 MNF NE
Week 14 12/12 @TB 4:25
Week 15 ?
Week 16 ?
Week 17 ?
Week 18 ?

Seems likely just these four primetime games, only one at home.

Week 16 at NE 1:00

Week 18 Jets 1:00

2 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

This is the world's most petty reason to have another fanbases season tickets A+ 😆😆😆 do you eat your lunches at the bottom of icy steps too?

LOL true but Dad (Jets fan) bought seasons a long time ago. I put the tickets in my name when he passed away. I enjoy going to the games but it does suck when the Bills and Jets are playing at the same time. When the Bills are losing the Jets fans around me make sure I know it. We all get along despite the fact that we dislike each other teams.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

So you're a Bills fan and pay money for Jets season tickets?

But he has Sunday ticket....

This reminds me of a guy I used to work with when I lived in OKC. He grew up an OSU fan, but he said he was also an OU fan. I asked how the fudge that could be the case. Like I could be a fan of both because I was just a transplant. But you can't just grow up a "fan" then also suddenly be a "fan" of your cross town rival. His response was "My wife got season tickets through work, and you can't go to X OU games per year and not be a fan". College football fandom is weird to me sometimes.

It is also a good reminder that every town, team, school, etc. thinks they have the best fans in the world, but most don't. Most don't. You would almost never catch a GB fan rooting for the Vikings. I can't imagine really anybody in the AFCN getting season tickets to any other team. But Patriots fans? Sure they'll root for the Bills when the wind blows the right way. 

Some people just don't get it. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The records of the teams we played at home in prime time were 26-6.  The road prime time games teams record was 18-30.

31 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

That is so true

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Yup. Love going to the games. I live in NJ so its not like I can go to Bills games on a regular basis. I do try to get to one Bills home game a year otherwise I just wait for them to come to NJ.

When is Bills @ Jets? I’m only 20 minutes away. I hope it’s week 6 or later.

Edited by Governor